The Proclamation

"Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago."

"Rain! That's your voice!" Carlos whispers not so quietly. Everyone turns to look at the VK's sofa. And Rain did have to agree. It sounded like her.

"Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest most personal friends. Imagine being that popular?"

Even the 'Heroes' in the room had to let out a smile. Everyone's eyes were glued to the screen. It looked like a tablet but what looked like freshly painted black nail polish was moving the screen about.

"Did I mention the big cake? Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon."

"That was your idea of a honeymoon?" Everyone was shocked to hear Mal speak up.

"He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks. Basically, all the really interesting, cool people, and he booted them off to the Isle of The Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought."

"Well, there was no way out..." Adam gave his son a look. Ben took no notice and continued watching. Belle was too concerned about the images shown before her. It wasn't that bad when they first set it up? Was it? Auderon kids were sat in amazement at the no WIFI statement.

"Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first, this happened," The screen changes to show Auradon and Ben getting measured for his coronation.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Adam and Belle enter the room.

"He's turning sixteen, dear,"

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two,"

The VK's, Rapunzel, Eugene and Aladdin all made noises of either laughter or 'you're in for it now'.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight..."

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot." Ben lets out a nervous laugh whilst Belle glares "Kidding,"

Everyone either smirks or smiles. It was nice to see the Royal couple out of the public eye.

"Mom, Dad. I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon,"

The VK's were shocked. He wanted them there? IT wasn't just Maleficent's ploy to get the wand.

Back on the screen Belle and Beast were astonished "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned,"

They were abandoned, they were thrown into a recreation of Hell. But Rain didn't hate Ben for it anymore. Just Adam.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?"

Audrey, Chad and Jane all nodded, Ben just moved away from Audrey.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them."

"Have you?"

"I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Belle tried to be the voice of reason.

"Cruella De Vil,"

Rain wrapped her arm around Carlos when he shivered from his mother's name.

"Jaffar..."

Jay smirked

"Evil Queen... "

Evie squealed a little

"Maleficent,"

"Maleficent!" Adam screamed

"And Mother Gothel..." Lumiere yelped from his place

"Maleficent and Mother Gothel are the worst villains in the land!"

Mal and Rain smirked and sneaked a high five. Ben glanced over at them, wondering why they were all so ecstatic to hear their parents' names. Did they actually want to come here?

"Dad, just hear me out here!"

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

Even if the Heroes agreed with Beast. They felt sorry for Ben.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" On screen Ben was still trying.

"I suppose their children are innocent..." Beast finally gave in

"Are they really though?" Audrey muttered but the VK's heard. Even if they thought they weren't it still sort of hurt.

"I wouldn't say stuff like that if I were you..." The woman from earlier finally spoke up after staying silent for half the time.

"Well. Well done," Belle congratulated her son before leaving with Beast.

Ben looked out the window as music started playing.