9

Gemma and I spent a couple hours cleaning the bar and getting ready for the party. We joked around a little, but mainly we just worked. She introduced me to some of the croweaters who were trying to become old ladies. They stuck around and helped out with kids and domestic things like cooking and cleaning. However, once the party started they'd be all over the patched members helping them find sexual release.

The first time I witnessed it, it was quite a shock. Tig was sitting on the couch with a blonde on the ground in front of him. He and Chibs had motioned for some more beers but Kip had his hands full with a drunken Juice who needed to go to bed.

"Please just take them beers," he said, clearly exasperated.

I nodded as I felt bad for him. I took the two beers and froze in shock when I realized that Tig was receiving a blowjob.

I handed off the beers and tried to return to the safety of the bar.

"What Princess? Don't like the show?" Tig asked. Ever since I'd first showed up he had taken to calling me Princess. I didn't care much.

"I should've pegged you as an exhibitionist," I said with a smirk.

"Haven't been pegged in a while. You up for the challenge?" He shot back.

"You couldn't handle me in bed Tigger," I said. I patted his head before turning to walk away.

By about six o'clock, everything was ready and waiting for the guys to finish up church so they could start drinking.

"Gem, I'm going to run home and change," I said. She agreed and I headed out to my bike. When I got home, I threw on some leather pants and a white Jack Daniels crop top. I slid my Doc Martin's onto my feet, not wanting to ride in heels.

I added a little bit of makeup to my face and straightened through the ponytail bump in my hair as quickly as I could. When I was happy with the way I looked, I grabbed a water and headed out to my bike.

When I returned to the lot, there was a long line of bikes so I assumed the guys were in church. I parked where I normally did beside Gemma and headed into the clubhouse bar.

Gemma was sitting at the bar as some of the croweaters lounged around the room.

"You look hot," she said, earning a spin from me as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Thanks," I said softly as I stood next to her.

"I forget how pretty you are when you are working," she said. "But damn baby you're a tight little thing."

I chuckled at the words as they left her mouth.

"Maybe I'm trying to get some attention too," I said. "Haven't had a good fucking in years."

"Any man here would be happy to tap into that," she said.

I laughed a little. "Not really into the one and done thing. I need something a little more committed and consistent."

She just nodded as the doors opened and Kip ran out. I jumped behind the bar and instantly we were busy. Luckily we make a decent team and we were able to work as one to get the guys served.

After a long four hours, the party was dying down. Kip had taken many too drunk to stand Sons to their dorms rooms in the back. A few had passed out around the room, including Juice who was face down on the pool table with a Croweater tucked under his arm still.

"Can I get ya anything else Happy?" I asked.

"No thanks little girl," he said. "I'm calling it."

I nodded as he headed to a dorm room alone. Gemma was long gone, so it was Kip, me, and Chibs left in the bar. One of the croweaters drew Chibs into a kiss and pulled him to a couch.

"Then there were two," I said.

"Head home," he said. "I'll see ya Monday."

"You clean this place by yourself in the morning?" He nodded. "Call me if you need help. Gemma has my number." He again only nodded so I headed home.