Bonus Chapter

With the club earning straight through porn and the escorts, Happy and I were able to have our nice little family. Kozik ended up moving in next door and starting a family of his own when he took an old lady. She was great for him and he told me once that he'd found the one to care for him like I do Happy.

Evangeline was the most spoiled kid on the planet. Her uncles all took turns spoiling her. She was the cutest kid though.

Happy was thrilled because I fell in love with being a mom and wanted to do that full time. I still spent a ton of time at the garage/clubhouse and working on bikes, but I didn't work full time.

When our daughter was four, I found out I was pregnant again, this time with a boy. Happy and I named him Milo Alexander Lowman, giving him his godfathers name as a middle name.

One day, shortly after Happy returned to work after Milo's birth, I took the kids to see their dad and uncles. Evangeline wouldn't calm down from the second I told her we could go. She ran around, bouncing off the walls as I got Milo ready.

I loaded the two in the car and drove down to the lot.

The second she was out of the car, she was running up to the garage where her father was standing talking to Jax. The two instantly got excited about her presence. Happy picked her up and started talking to her immediately.

She was happy to see them, but happier to see Abel. She and Abel were quite close and enjoyed getting to spend time together. Happy put her down and she took off for where Abel was playing on the swings while a prospect watched him. He jumped down and hugged Evangeline the second he saw her.

I'd taken Milo from his car seat and had him in my arms as I walked up to Happy and Jax.

"Sorry if we're interrupting, someone was just very eager to get out of the house," I said, earning chuckles from the guys.

Happy just shook his head and kissed my lips before taking Milo from my arms.

"We we're just discussing how we might have to go into lockdown," Jax said.

"I thought those were over," I said. He just shook his head.

"Porn is a legit business but it's dirty. Couple of producers threatened Lyla," he said. I nodded and leaned into Happy as I looked down at Milo.

"Let me know if I need to prep," I said. They both nodded.

"I'll take Milo to go see Tiggy and you can finish. Tell the prospect to keep an eye on Eve," I said.

Happy just nodded and kissed me once again before I took Milo and headed off in search of Tig.

He was in the clubhouse with his old lady, Venus. We all adored her. She was really great for him.

"There you are," I said.

"My son," Tig said, instantly taking Milo from me. Venus was quick to pull me into a hug as she greeted me.

"He's just too cute with these kiddos," she said. I smiled at her and nodded. We talked for a bit and before long Jax and Happy were on their way in with the kids and others from the garage.

"We know it sucks, but this is our family, even though it is weird and crazy," Jax said. "And we protect our family. Lockdown it is."

I nodded at Happy and started to prepare for a lockdown. Jax was right. We look out for our own around here. That's why I love them all so much. My huge crazy ass biker family.