43

When we arrived on the reservation, I was nervous beyond belief.

"Stop stressing. You're already married," Lyla said.

I nodded and smiled gently.

"Five minutes okay baby. Then you're walking down the aisle to that psycho that you love so much," Gemma said. I nodded again and took a few deep breaths.

"Take a sip," Piney said, handing me his flask.

I did and smiled slightly as the alcohol burned my throat. "Thanks Pop."

"Anything for you Nick," he said. He wrapped his arm around me and squeezed me slightly. "You look amazing. Hap's one lucky guy."

"Thanks," I said. After a few more minutes Kozik appeared to retrieve Lyla. He stopped in his tracks as we made eye contact.

"Nick, wow," he said.

"Thanks Koz," I said.

"He ever-."

"No Kozik," I said, cutting him off with a stern look. "But thank you for being here for both of us."

"Right, right, you're marrying him. Why again?"

I laughed slightly as Kozik smirked. Lyla back handed him and dragged him away from me.

"You ready?" Piney asked.

"I mean fuck it. We're already married," I said. "Just don't let me fall."

"I've got you."

We interlaced our arms and stepped off down the aisle. I glanced down at the bouquet of black and blue flowers in my hands one last time before holding my chin up and looking at my husband.

He smirked as I smiled at him. I knew exactly where his head was. About six hours ahead of his body, but who's counting? Piney handed me off to him and kissed my cheek, telling me he was proud of me. I silently thanked God for my found family and everything they've done for me. I love them all with every ounce of my being and I wouldn't trade this life for the world.

"Wow," Happy mouthed, causing me to giggle a little as I smiled at him. He was dressed in a dress shirt under his kutte with jeans and riding boots. I couldn't talk him into anything more dressy and honestly I'm glad I didn't. He looked like himself, not some prissy made up version of himself.

The officiant spoke a few words before asking for our vows.

"Wow," Happy said, pausing to clear his throat. "I had a plan, but I saw you and it went out the window. Nick, you're amazing. From the second you stepped onto the lot I knew you were going to be mine. And now you are and for the first time in a really long time, I'm living up to my name."

I smiled as my eyes watered. He'd said something in a similar vain yesterday but I honestly didn't know this man had this much emotion in him.

"And," Kozik said loudly. I looked to Kozik and he just smirked as Happy rolled his eyes.

"And I promise to treat you as good as my leather," Happy said.

"And ride you as much as my Harley," the rest of the guys added before they broke out into cheers.

I laughed a little at the words and he just shook his head.

"Happy," I said, taking a deep breath to collect myself. "I loved you since the first time you called me a grease monkey." He smirked in response to that memory. "Let's face it, we've been through some shit together. But I would go through all of it again if it meant standing here with you right now. Everyone told me that you didn't do relationships or love, but you do. I love you Hap. And I can't wait to do this life thing with you."

The officiant said a few more words and we exchanged rings, again. Then Happy's hands were pulling me as close as I could get so he could kiss me.