32

We did a couple shots of Tequila to start off. Tig joined us, ready to be as shitfaced as possible. After two though, I stopped and let Happy and Tig do a few more.

"Hap," I said. "Announcement before everyone's too drunk."

He nodded a little before turning away from the bar and towards the room. "Shut up fuckers. We have an announcement."

I giggled a little as held up my left hand. "We're engaged."

"Shotgun wedding?" Tig asked earning a slap to the head from Chibs.

"No," I said.

"Ma loves her. That was all the reassurance I needed," Happy said. His hand on my hip as another shot was placed in front of me.

"To the Killer, finally taking an old lady," Jax yelled. We all cheered and downed our shots. Juice turned up some music and started to dance with one of the croweaters. I leaned into Happy's chest as we stood at the bar. He was talking to Tig and Chibs and I was just smiling down at my hand that was laced in his.

Gemma walked up and instantly told Happy she was taking me for a while. He just nodded and I was dragged away to one of the high top tables.

"Congrats baby," she said. "On everything. I can have a wedding together by next weekend if you want."

"Let me talk to Hap," I said. "It is our day."

"Fine fine, but he's a man so he'd be just fine goin' back to Bakersfield in the morning and having his mom and aunt witness for a JP ceremony," she said. I shook my head a little.

"Then that's what we'll do Gem. I don't care about the wedding so much as who I'm marrying and I found the one I want to marry," I said.

"Fine, we'll talk more tomorrow," she said. I nodded and she told me I could go back to my old man. I glanced at where he'd been when I left him and he wasn't there anymore. I looked around nervously but I couldn't find him.

"Where'd he go?" I asked Gemma but Tig was yelling for me and motioning me outside.

I made my way over as quickly as I could and sure enough my old man was standing next to the ring shedding his rings and shirt.

"What's going on baby?" I asked.

"Helping Jax blow off some steam," He said.

I nodded a little and kissed him before I took his rings and shirt. I quickly slid his rings onto the necklace I had on so I didn't lose them and folded his shirt over my arm as he jumped into the ring with Jax.

The two fought for a good five minutes before Clay was yelling for them to break it up. Problem is, no one could get them to stop.

"Seriously?" I asked, handing Happy's shirt to Bobby. He couldn't even get between the two.

I jumped up into the ring and watched the two for a second.

"Break it up boys," I said, stepping between them. "Now."

The two relaxed, no longer trying to fight each other.

I moved to let the two hug it out as I slid back out of the ring.

"What the hell was that?" Clay yelled.

"Fuck off. No one else was breaking it up," I said.

"Learn your damn place. One of my guys would've taken care of it," he yelled.

"Clearly not," I responded. "Because no one else did."

"We don't need you sticking your nose into fights Nick," he said.

"And I don't need my old man's face busted up because the precious prince wanted a fight," I said. Clay looked pissed but stopped in his tracks when Happy walked up behind me.

"Shorten her leash Lowman," Clay spy before walking away.

"What's his issue?" I asked.

"My old lady is younger, hotter, and probably a better fuck than his," he said.

I shook my head while laughing. "Definitely a better fuck than his."

"Let's go. I've got some adrenaline to wear off," Happy said, throwing me over his shoulder and walking to his dorm as the guys cheered behind us.