The Bachelor Party

(Post-war; Blaise insists on throwing Draco a bachelor party before he and Rose have their official wedding, and finally Draco agrees, leaving the girls to grow curious and have a bit of fun making sure they aren't getting into trouble)

***

ROSE POV

"No strippers." I clarified for the 100th time, leaning against the foot of the bed as Draco zipped up his overnight bag.

"Blaise ensured me that the only thing close to a stripper at the party will be himself..." Draco paused, "And I'm really not sure what to do with that information, but it does make me a bit nauseous, not going to lie." 

I shook my head and smiles softly, "Just don't get yourselves into too much trouble, alright? I'd like you back in one piece." 

"With the lot that's going to be there tonight, I think I'm the one you least have to worry about." Draco chuckled, tucking his wand up into his sleeve. 

Tonight's event has been all Blaise has been talking about for months. He was thrilled to have full control over the coveted bachelor party, and that was a touch bit concerning, not going to lie. 

He had gone full party planner. Calling and making reservations, ordering decorations and hiring people to set them up prior to when they arrived. Ordering a cake and more alcohol than I think any group of men could consume in one night. 

I already had the hangover potions on standby. We all did. 

Those attending this highly anticipated guys night included Draco, of course, Blaise, Harry, Ron, George, Charlie, Silas, and August, who had been more or less forced into coming along after weeks of Blaise antagonizing him about it. 

All of the girls were coming over to 'Cottage de Malfoy' tonight for our own sort of wine night. My bachelorette party wasn't for a few more weeks, and I can only imagine how Draco will react to what the girls have planned for me. 

Little Leo was spending the night with grandma Cissy tonight, as he did once every two weeks. Narcissa loved spending time with Leo as much as he loved spending time with her. She spoiled him rotten, really; reading him every book of his choosing and letting him have every toy his little heart desired until he finally tired himself out by the end of the day. While it was still hard to be away from him, it warmed my heart to see the bond between the two of them grow stronger. 

"Rita and her sewer rats are bound to be stalking around after all of the very public planning that Blaise has been doing, so please remember not to make a fool of yourself, darling. I'm not in the mood to go fuss at the idiots down at the prophet again." I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist with a heavy sigh.

"A fool of myself?" Draco questioned with a dramatic gasp, "As if I could ever." 

I rolled my eyes with a smile and leaned in, kissing him sweetly, tasting the peppermint on his lips that always left me wanting more. 

A satisfied hum left Draco's lips, and he slid his hands around my waist, his hands traveling down further and gripping my ass possessively as he deepened the kiss. 

"As much as I would love to, darling--" I murmured as our lips parted for a moment, "Blaise will throw a fit if you're late to your own bachelor party." 

He grumbled with a bit of a pout to his lower lip but sighed, ultimately excited to have a night out with his mates that he knew was bound to make for some great memories, and some even greater embarrassing stories that he was sure to tell for years to come.