Ready?

POST-WAR; A cute Malfoy family one shot with Rose, Draco, and all three Malfoy kids.

***

ROSE POV

"Draco?" I turned around to face my husband as I put on my earrings, "Can you help Nora with her tights, please? She wrestles with them every time she tries to put them on herself."

"Already did." Draco grinned to himself in the mirror as he fasted his suit jacket, his eyes flashing up to meet mine in the reflection, "She was already on round three of the tights versus Nora wrestling match when I went to help her though."

I smiled back at him, chuckling as I put in my other earring, "It must be genetic. I hated wearing tights when I was seven, too."

"I remember." He kept his eyes on my in the mirror that I stood in front of as he walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss to my shoulder before rest his chin on it.

I leaned back into his embrace slightly, feeling any tension in my limbs dissipate like it always did when he touched me.

"You are beautiful." Draco murmured, squeezing me gently.

"So are you." I replied, a small smirk pulling at the corner of my lips as I admired him in the reflection.

His all black tux was perfectly tailored to him, and his white blonde hair was styled in the way that he knew I loved, but with a little more polish, considering we were going to a Ministry dinner tonight. On his hands her wore the rings he always did—his wedding band and the rose ring I got him many Christmases ago that currently glowed in my presence—and one that he only wore on occasions like these—the Malfoy signet ring. There was not a hair out of place, making him look annoyingly perfect in a way that made me want to simultaneously mess up his hair and gawk at his flawlessness.

In a split second, I was spun around to face him. His hands rest on my hips as I leaned back into my vanity, looking up and meeting his eyes.

"As much as I love watching you check me out, Rosie, we're going to be late if we don't get going." He smirked with that Malfoy arrogance, tucking a piece of hair behind my hear. I rolled my eyes at the implication that I was checking him out—when I most definitely was.

He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine once—twice—three times before kissing my forehead and stepping away before either one of us tried to go for a fourth.

"I just need to put on my lipstick and my heels and I'll be ready." I spun around to face my vanity again, a few warm blush to my cheeks as I tried to stay focused on my task of finding my lipstick.

Out of my peripheral, I saw Draco slide his hands into his pockets with a slight shake to his head, and I didn't even need to see his face to know that same cocky grin was still on his face. I also didn't need to turn around to know he was shamelessly checking out my ass before he strolled out of our bathroom.

Quickly, I applied red to my lips—the only pop of color as my dress was all black like Draco's tux—and slipped on my heels. I tucked my wand into the garter on my thigh after summoning over my coat from the closet, giving myself a final once over in the mirror as my charmed perfume bottle spritzed fragrance on my chest, my neck, my wrists, and touch behind my ears just above the angle of my jaw.

"What hand do I wear it on again?" I heard Leo asked as I walked towards the center of the house. I assumed he was asking Draco what hand to wear his signet ring on. When Leo turned 11, Draco continued the tradition that involved giving a son their family's signet ring once they were of age to attend Hogwarts. But we started our own little tradition as well, also giving Leo a ring that was similar to my Draco constellation ring and Draco's rose ring. His ring, which he always wore, bore the cut out of a moon. When we gave him his ring, we put a charm on his and ours, making it so that no matter how far apart we are from one another, two taps of the ring would make the others glow. When Leo was away at his first year of Hogwarts, I swear to Merlin, I wanted to tap my ring at least once an hour, but I restrained myself, and only tapped it when I woke up and just before bed. And Leo always responded with own taps back.