Leo and Fred To The Rescue

(Post-war; Leo & Fred v. the Hogwarts bully)

***

NARRATOR POV
"Just tell me what house they're in. That's all." Leo Riley tried to convince the young Leo Malfoy.

"No." The blonde-haired, first year Gryffindor replied, "No. I don't want people to think I'm some sort of tattle tale." 

Leo Riley pinched the bridge of his nose, "Tell me what they said again, please. I need to hear it again." 

"They were whispering about my mum and dad. Something about them being bad people and deserving to be in Azkaban." Leo Malfoy's face fell, the rude gossip about his parents weighing heavy on his chest, "They called them a whole slew of crude names as well. Some of which I haven't even heard of, and don't even think I'm allowed to say." 

"When did this happen? Today?" Leo Riley asked, pacing back and forth in front of where Leo Malfoy say in the courtyard, although his feet were actually just hovering over the ground. 

"Today. During breakfast." Leo Malfoy informed. 

"So it's a Gryffindor then!" Leo Riley snapped his fingers. 

Leo Malfoy frowned, realizing that his cunning uncle had tricked him into answering his first question. 

"Hey Leo!" A cheery voice approached, "Hello to you too Leo." 

Teddy Lupin, the second year Hufflepuff, plopped down next to Leo and let out a heavy exhale.
"Hello Teddy bear." Leo Riley greeted the Hufflepuff, but kept his eyes trained on Leo Malfoy, "You wouldn't happen to know anything about what's got junior down over here, would you?" 

Leo Malfoy's head shot up, but Teddy didn't notice his warning gaze. 

"Probably has to do with what that foul git Gregory Bean said to him this morning at breakfast." Teddy frowned with a look of disgust on his face, "He's said awful things about MY parents even. He's foul." 

"This green bean kid has been talking shit not only about my Rose and Draco, but my purple-haired queen and the fittest professor this school has ever seen? And bullying a first and second year when he himself is what...a fourth year?" Leo Riley exclaimed. 

"Yep." Teddy nodded, "He's a bully, I tell ya. Worst of the worst." 

"Uncle Leo, please don't tell him we told you though." Little Leo pleaded, "And please don't tell my mum and dad, because I'm afraid they'll try to...sue him or something." 

"Your secrets are safe with me." Leo Riley put his hand over his heart, "And Fred." Leo added in, just before he was off to inform the Gryffindor ghost of the the wrongdoings of Gregory Bean, and to plan what they were going to do to get payback.

—————————
Leo and Fred concluded that one prank was not enough. Gregory Bean, apparently, had made it his hobby to only pick on "fresh meat", kids that he knew wouldn't stand up to him, and kids that he knew he had easy ammunition on. 

With Leo Malfoy, 1st year Gryffindor, it was Rose and Draco.

With Teddy Lupin, 2nd year Hufflepuff, it was Tonks and Remus. 

With Amanda Doyle, 1st year Ravenclaw, it was her lisp, and the strawberry shaped birthmark on her cheek.

With Tommy Jones, 2nd year Slytherin, it was his long hair, and his accent. 

And those were just to name a few of the people that Leo had discovered were victims of Gregory Bean's vile behavior. 

Vile behavior that was going to end within the week with what Leo and Fred had planned.
Day one was starting off simple. Gregory Bean, along with all the other Gryffindor students, woke up to find their common room decorated in Greg's tighty-whities, most of which were adorned with cartoon characters from childish TV shows or the days of the week. Each pair of undies scattered around the common room was adorned with a tag inside reading, "If found, return to Gregory Bean."