Sneaking Around

(DURING WAR; War is quickly approaching, and newlyweds Rose and Draco are taking advantage of every moment together in the bunker; S*XUAL CONTENT AHEAD)

***

ROSE POV

"They're going to come looking for us soon." I whispered against Draco's lips, still trying to catch my breath as I looked up at him.

He ignored my warning, dipping his head down to the crook of my neck and pressing his lips to my skin as he rolled his hips into me with a few long, lazy strokes. My eyes fluttered closed, and I sighed out a breathy moan.

We had been training with everyone all morning, and snuck away during lunch. We didn't plan on it. We never do. It kind of just...happens. We stumble across a moment of free time and we fill it with each other. After six months of thinking the other was dead, any moment we had to make up for lost time was one that we took eagerly.

Most newlyweds got a honeymoon, gifts, and weeks of post-wedding bliss where they couldn't keep their hands off of one another. They got wedding photos and well wishes.

We got an impending war and a fate unknown.

But we are married now. I'm his wife, he's my husband. We were each other's forever. No matter what happened.

Mine.

But there was still a war on the horizon, and training that needed to be done.

And someone was bound to walk in at some point looking for us. If we were caught how we were right now, bare and sweaty under the sheets of one of the hospital beds down in the bunker's medical wing, we would never hear the end of it.

I wrapped my arms around Draco's neck, moving my hands into his hair and holding him to me as he continued moving in and out of me slowly. He was going to have to finish what he was starting right now if he continued with that. We had both already reached that peak together just a few minutes ago, and as we both laid sweaty and panting, he started moving inside me again.

"Draco..." I dragged out his name in warning with an exhale, knowing that we needed to stop but never wanting him to.

Draco groaned, moving a hand down my body before gripping my thigh and hiking it up over his hip. I gasped, taking in a sharp breath that melted into another moan. I moved my hands to his back, feeling the strong muscles and distinct scars that marked his perfect body. I gripped his shoulders and dug my nails into his skin just slightly, knowing he liked the bite of pain.

I was spurring him on when I should be getting us back to training before we got walked in on.

"Someone is going to walk in–" I panted, but was quickly cut off as Draco snapped his hips against me, and my eyes all but rolled back into my head. "Oh my god..." I whispered, losing myself in the bliss and the feeling of him.

"Fuck, baby..." Draco lifted his head, his eyes heavy lidded and drunk with arousal, "I love you."

"I love you." I rasped out, moving my hands back into his hair and gripping the blonde locks as I pulled our lips back together desperately.

Draco's tongue met mine, and our kisses grew more messy and frantic. His teeth sunk into my bottom lip, tugging on it with a groan before returning his lips to mine with wild abandon.

His hips picked up pace exponentially, and he hiked my thigh up even higher on his hip as he drove into me, making my moans spill into his mouth. It was almost comical how quickly he was able to make me abandon all reason in favor of getting lost with him.