Wanda Maximoff | Control

You tried to focus on the target, squinting at it, trying to direct the icicles there, but you just ended up causing there to be ice at your feet

"Ugh." You groaned, taking a breath.

"That's alright, Y/N, try again." Steve said.

You looked at Wanda, your girlfriend, who was examining you from the back of the room.

Sighing, you focused on the target again, which was a dummy, and tried to throw icicles at it like before.

Once again, you did the opposite of what you wanted to do and created a snow storm.

"Come on, Y/N, you're not focused enough. You've got this. All you have to do is get the icicles to the dummy one more time and then you're done." Steve assured.

"I know that Steve and I'm trying, but I can't do it! Every time I try to eliminate the one thing I want to eliminate, my powers spiral out of control and do something else. God, I-I just wish that I wasn't born with these powers. I wish t-that I was normal!" You shouted.

Icicles shot out at Steve and he jumped out of the way, the snow falling down harder in the room.

One of the small icicles pierced Steve in the thigh, blood starting the pool around it.

You covered your mouth with your hands. "Steve, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. It was an accident and—."

"Hey, kiddo, breathe. It's alright. Just continue to focus and try again." Steve replied.

Suddenly, Wanda appeared beside Steve.

"Steve, no. I've got this, don't worry about it. Let's get you fixed up first, okay?" Wanda decided.

Steve nodded and she helped him up and took him to Bruce and Tony who'd take care of him, leaving footprints in the snow when she went and when she came back.

"You're too focused." Wanda spoke up once she got back.

"What? I thought Steve said I wasn't focused enough?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"He's wrong. You're too focused on where you want your powers to go rather than what you want them to do. That's why you are out of control." Wanda continued.

"Please, stop reading my mind, Wanda, I hate when you do that." You clenched your fists and your fingertips started to turn blue.

Wanda looked at your finger tips then back up into your E/C eyes and tilted her head at you.

"Now, with what I just told you, I want you to relax yourself, and focus on what you want your powers to do instead of where you want them to go. Like this." Wanda instructed.

Her balls of red energy started coming out of her hands and was sent towards the dummy, knocking it over.

Your eyes followed Wanda's every movement, even when she went to pick it up and put it back in its place.

"Now your turn."

You nodded and swallowed, taking a deep breath. You lifted your hands, your fingertips pointed out at the dummy and you squinted at it.

Just then, icicles shot out and pierced different places in the dummy, including multiple places in its chest and face.

"I did it!" You exclaimed. "Wanda I really did it!"

You then ran over to her and jumped in her arms, her wrapping them around you.

"I'm so proud of you, my love." Wanda whispered in your ear.

You then pulled away and kissed her on the lips.

Wanda immediately kissed you back deepening the kiss.

After about a minute, the two of you pulled away and rest your forehead against each other, you noticing the snowflakes on Wanda's eyelashes.

"You look so cute with the snowflakes on your eyelashes." You complimented.

"So do you." Wanda smiled.

She grabbed your cheeks and pulled you in for one final kiss before pulling away.

"Thank you for helping me with my control." You thanked.

"Always, N/N, always. Now, clean this snow up before anyone comes in here and slips and falls." Wanda directed.

"On it." You smiled at the red head.

She took one last look at you before walking out of the room and you grinned, reversing the storm, glad that your girlfriend helped you control your powers.