Natasha Romanoff|Arachnid Boy

"So they get to go on a mission, but we have to stay here and babysit the little bug boy?" You complained

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So they get to go on a mission, but we have to stay here and babysit the little bug boy?" You complained.

Pretty much everyone in the compound was on a very important mission while a few others were doing their own mission which left you, your girlfriend Natasha, and Peter Parker, a new addition to the Avengers.

"We're not babysitting him, we're training him." Natasha reminded.

"We should be on the mission and if they didn't want us on the mission we could've done our own thing. Why can't Tony train him? He's the one who brought him here." You continued.

"Y/N—."

"Uh, miss Natasha, miss Y/N, do you know where Thor keeps his pop-tarts? He told me he had some left, but he didn't tell me where." Peter interrupted.

Natasha smirked. "Y/N does. She raids his stash all the time.

"What? I—."

"Oh really, that's awesome! Do you think you could show me?" Peter asked.

You gave Natasha a dirty look.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go kid."

Peter followed you to the kitchen and you went to where the Thor kept his pop-tarts. He had just about every flavor in there.

"Alright, take your pick, Parker."

"Um...I'll have the fudge ones. They're my favorite." Peter said.

You looked over at him slowly.

"What?"

"Um, I said that they were my favorite.." He trailed off.

"They're my favorite flavor too. You know what, I'll have one as well."

You grabbed you and Peter each a pack and tossed one to him, then slid on the counter.

Peter stared at you for a moment.

"Well, you're not just going to stand there are you?" You raised your eyebrows.

Peter shrugged and sat on the counter next to you.

"My least favorite flavor of pop-tarts are the strawberry ones." You spoke up.

"You see, I don't mind those. They're not the best, but I don't mind them."

You nodded and the two of you finished up your pop-tarts.

Natasha watched from the doorway, smirking. She knew that even though you were older than Peter that the two of you were pretty similar so you guys would get along. You pretty much have the mental age of a 17 year-old, which Peter was, so you would definitely get along.

Natasha walked away with a smile and you looked around trying to find her, then turned to Peter.

"Hey, I have an idea." You whispered.

He looked to you and raised his eyebrows.

"Why don't we hide from Natasha so we don't have to train and do something fun." You smirked.

Peter smiled. "I like this idea."

You smiled back and gave him a high-five.

You and Peter were hiding in your room with the door locked and playing video games. You were playing Super Smash Bros.

"Oh, oh, I got you, I got you!"

"Shit!"

You lost to Peter for the fifth time in a row. He was just too good at this game.

"How are you so good at this?" You asked.

"What do you think I do on my free time?" Peter raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know, swing around New York?"

"Fair."

There was a knock on the door and you and Peter looked at each other.

"Open up, everyone's back." A voice said from outside of the door.

You went over and opened it to reveal your girlfriend.

"They're back already?"

"Yup. You better go talk to Stark, Pete."

Peter nodded and scurried out of the room to go talk to Tony.

"Did you have fun messing around today?" Nat asked.

"What?"

"Come on, I know you and arachnid boy were playing around instead of training. You have the mind of a 17 year old."

"Was this your plan all along?"

"Maybe." Nat smirked.

"I hate you." You shook your head.

Nat cracked a smile. "I know."

The two of you shared a kiss. You really did have a fun day with Peter.