Yelena Belova/Wanda Maximoff | Choose {2/2}

Note: I'm this part you will have to choose between Yelena and Wanda. If you would chose Yelena, continue reading this chapter.

I had just finished up my training and was getting ready to grab lunch with Cap and Nat.

"Y/N!" A voice called.

You spun around and saw Wanda, and then you saw her dodge an arrow that came flying toward her, letting it hit the floor.

"Oops! My fault, I was trying to use the Eagleeye's arrows." Yelena said.

"His name is Hawkeye, not 'Eagleeye.'" Wanda corrected in her Sokovian accent.

"Right, well, what's up guys?" You asked.

"Well, I—." Yelena nudged Wanda. "We wanted to know if you'd like to get lunch with us."

"I'd love to, but I already scheduled lunch with Nat and Steve. Sorry." You informed.

"Oh, I know. That's why ali cancelled it for you." Yelena smiled, using her accent as well.

You opened your moth then closed it.

"How...pushy of you." Wanda muttered, leaving you with a smirk on her face.

"Then I'd love to grab lunch with you ladies. What should we go—."

"Pizza." Yelena suggested.

"Chinese food." Wanda contradicted.

"Uh..." You trailed off.

"Why don't you decide, Y/N."

"It's only fair."

"Alrighty then. Let's do pizza." You chose.

"Ugh." Wanda groaned.

"Great choice." Yelena smiled.

You changed out of your training clothes into a casual outfit and the three of you decided to walk to the closest chinese food place to Stark Tower and got a table for three.

"Wow, it's so nice and cute in here." You pointed out.

The three of you sat down at your table.

"So," Wanda stared. "I noticed you training today. You did a really good job."

"You think so?"

"Yeah—."

"You always do an amazing job. Well, except for the extra flips and twirls, you know they're every extra, but other than that, very good job." Yelena complimented.

You laughed. "Uh, thank you. And I'll make note of that. Less flips."

You thought Yelena was funny and cute. She was also great at fighting. Everything about Yelena, you had liked, but you weren't sure why.

"Hello, ladies, can I start you off with some drinks?" A waitress asked.

"I'll have Y/F/D, please." You ordered.

"Amazing. And for you two."

"I'll have what she's having." Yelena pointed.

"Me as well." Wanda agreed.

"Very well. Three Y/F/D's coming right up." She smiled and walked away.

"What was that all about? I didn't know you guys drank Y/F/D." You said.

"I do." Wanda confirmed.

"And I do. Now. Just started." Yelena concluded.

"Uh...okay. You guys are being weird." You shook your head before staring down at your menu.

All throughout your lunch, Wanda and Yelena went back and forth with each other or tried to impress you.

You were getting annoying, but you were able to strike up a conversation to distract them.

Without letting anyone notice, Wanda used her powers to make Yelena see a large rat under the table.

Yelena nudged Wanda and Wanda budged her back, the two of them getting into a little back and forth.

"Okay, that's it, what's going on?" You asked.

"What're you talking about?" Yelena asked.

"Are you two hiding something?" You asked.

Yelena shook her head. "No."

You tilted your head at the two.

"We both have feelings for you." Wanda confessed.

"And you're going to have to choose." Yelena added.

You sighed. "Is one of you going to hate me after?"

"No, not if you chose that person." Yelena shook her head.

"Then I'm choosing no one."

"It's okay, Y/N, don't listen to her and just pick."

Sighing, you decided.

"Listen, Wanda, I don't have feelings for you, but you're an incredible girl and you're going to find the person you truly belong with someday soon, okay?"

"Thank you Y/N. I should probably leave you two.

"Okay."

You gave the girl a hug before she turned to leave.

"So, you chose me." She smirked.

"Get off your high horse, missy. We still have to finish this date."

"This perfect, amazing date."

"Cheers to that."

The two of you clanked your glasses and took a sip, then finished your date.