Wanda Maximoff | Speak Now

EMMA WATSON as NATALIA BENSON

Wanda's POV

Y/N L/N, the girl I love, is getting married today.

It is my fault, though. I am letting this happen. If I had confessed my feelings before she had met Natalia, then maybe it would be her and I on that alter rather than her and Natasha.

For this occasion I am wearing a purple gown along with the other bridesmaids. Yes, I am a bridesmaid accompanied by Natasha and Y/N's best friend Y/B/F. Being a bridesmaid made it even worse because that meant Y/N thought of me as a best friend.

Anyway, my hair is tied up into an awfully tight bun and a pair of white heels. I would prefer a pair of flats, but it wasn't my call.

Y/B/F/N, Nat and I were already standing at the alter with Natalia's bridesmaids across from us.

The organs started playing causing me to cringe. I cringed even harder when I saw Natalia floating down the aisle as if she was some queen, which she was not.

She got down to the aisle and took her place. I tried my best not to roll my eyes. Natasha could tell because she rubbed my arm.

The organs continued playing and my heartbeat quickened when I saw Y/N's figure coming down the aisle. She was wearing a mermaid style dress that had a long bottom that flowed and covered almost all of the aisle. Her H/C hair was down and curly around her face and her veil was beautiful.

She got down the aisle and flashed me her gorgeous smile which caused me to blush. Just her smile had this huge affect on me. If only that was I standing across from her in the white dress Natalia had on.

The preacher began the wedding and that's when I zoned out. I didn't want to have to hear anything. I didn't want to hear my own thoughts either, but I chose that over his awful voice.

But when I heard him say, "any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

I don't know what possessed me to make this next move, but I raised my hand and stepped down.

"Me. I object!"

Everyone gasped and Natalia clenched her jaw, but I was only looking at Y/N.

"Wanda, what are you—." Natalia began.

"Y/N L/N. Ever since you joined the Avengers I took a liking to you. You are so, so beautiful, but you are also funny and super cool. You can make me laugh more than anyone else can. Even...even more than Pietro did..." I swallowed. "But you helped me through that too. You got me through it and kept pushing me on in life. I—I love you."

Everyone was completely shocked. Not because of my strong feelings for Y/N, it was very obvious, but because I actually stopped her wedding to finally confess my feelings.

Y/N was just staring at me. She looked like she wanted to smile.

I raised my eyebrows at her and nodded to the door.

She looked at the crowd, then at Natalia.

It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Everyone was waiting for Y/N's answer.

She pulled her hands away from Natalia's and came down from the alter.

She grabbed my hand and we were off.

As we walked by, Tony held out his hand to me and I gave him a high-five before we walked right out of the doors.

I was pulling her towards the limo, but she stopped me.

"Wanda? I just have one question. Why did you take so long to confess your feelings? Why did you wait until my wedding day?" She asked.

"I was scared. I'm not typically good with confessing things like this, but for some reason you being with someone else for the rest of your life just didn't sit right with me and I wanted to stop it." I explained.

She nodded and began to smile. "Well I'm glad you did. I...I love you too, but I was too stupid to realize my feelings and realize yours."

"Can I kiss you?" I squinted.

"Yeah." She answered with a grin.

We shared a kiss and I smiled into it.

This was the best wedding I've ever attended.

Headcannon that Wanda loves Taylor and she's a Rep girlie.

And yes I finally updated.