Natasha Romanoff | Safe

requested by: Destikay

You sat in Natasha's room after taking a shower, your hands cold shaking.

You were waiting for Natasha to come back in the room with a hair brush so she could brush through your hair for you before you went to sleep.

Though you were beyond nervous, you couldn't stop thinking about Natasha and how confident and cool she was. You wished you could be like her, but you just felt small compared to her. Not powerful. Not confident. And not cool. You wanted to be a superhero more than anything and help people who had been suffering for so long like you, but you didn't think you had the courage to do that like Natasha did.

She came back into the room, her short red hair bouncing as she walked.

"Here, I found a brush. It was in Bucky's room." Natasha informed.

She raised to brush to brush your hair and you immediately jumped back, afraid of getting hit by it.

Natasha would never do that to you, and you knew that, but it always happened and you were afraid.

"Hey," Natasha grabbed your shaking hands. "I'm not going to hit you. I promise. I'm not going to hurt you at all and neither is anybody else here. Whatever happened in the past is over, it's done. You're safe now and so many people a here to help you. You're going to be okay, I promise."

"Okay." You nodded.

"Good. Now, let me show you a traditional dutch braid." Natasha said.

You smiled and kept your head straight and she did your hair, grateful for Natasha and your safety.