Yelena Belova | Shopping

"Come on, Y/N, move your legs!" Yelena exclaimed

Y/N groaned as Yelena pulled her into another one of the clothing stores.

They had been shopping all day, but it was mostly for Yelena. Y/N understood why Yelena wanted to go shopping for herself, considering she couldn't do anything for herself for so long, but she just didn't understand why Yelena had to drag her too. Y/N hated shopping.

"Do we really have to?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, you do!" Yelena answered and pulled Y/N ahead.

Y/N groaned and reluctantly followed her girlfriend into a store.

She followed her around with her arms folded.

Yelena went over and to the jeans and grabbed a pair that were baggy at the bottom.

"Look at these! So cool! You like them?" She asked.

"They're nice." Y/N shrugged.

Yelena rolled her eyes and moved on, going to the section that had jackets, cardigans, vests, etc.

She plucked up a leather jacket and her jaw dropped.

"Y/N, look so many pockets! This is amazing!" She smiled.

Y/N slightly scrunched her nose at her girlfriend. "Yeah, it's nice."

Yelena frowned at her girlfriend.

"What?"

"Look, Y/N, I love you and I understand that you do not like shopping, but as I've told you before I feel free now that I can do this and I feel like myself. Before I felt like a...a robot. I had to be pushed around and do whatever everyone said, follow orders, but now I don't have to and I want to be able to do things like this." Yelena explained.

Y/N looked down and nodded. "Look, I'm sorry, Lena. You're right, I hate shopping, I always have, but it doesn't matter what I want this is about you and if you want to shop then let's spend however long you want at this mall. I want you to be free and I want you to be happy. Those jeans are adorable and that leather jacket would look so hot on you."

Yelena smiled and pecked her girlfriend.

"There's the Y/N I love. Now let's go pay!" She shouted.

Y/N giggled and she followed Yelena fo the register, paying for her jacket and jeans.