Yelena Belova | Jealousy

You were walking around the compound with Sam, talking and laughing about who-knows-what

You were walking around the compound with Sam, talking and laughing about who-knows-what. You and Sam were pretty close and talked fairly often.

Recently, Natasha's sister Yelena has joined you and the other Avengers at the compound.

Though, the two of you haven't exactly become best friends yet, you do talk a lot and you have been getting close to her.

Over this time, you have taken a small liking to the blonde girl, but you weren't sure if she felt the same way, even though all the signs were there; whenever you were with someone else, she had to interrupt, if there were partners during training or missions, she'd pick you, the two of you would have late night conversations to help you fall asleep, sometimes even falling asleep in the same bed.

"I'm gonna tell Bucky you said that." You joked.

"Oh, really, Y/N, are you sure you wanna do that?" Sam raised his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

"I'm super sure." You nodded.

"Well then I just might have to do this!"

Sam then picked you up, restraining you from doing anything.

"Hey! Sam! Put me—."

Just then, Sam had dropped you onto your feet, and he had been flipped over onto his stomach, his hand behind his back.

You looked up to see who had done it and saw Yelena.

"Yelena, what're you doing?" You exclaimed and pushed her off of Sam.

"I don't see the big problem, N/N. I just flipped the bird man over. What is the problem?" Yelena raised her eyebrows.

"The problem is that you can't just go around and do that to people for no reason! It isn't okay!" You argued.

"Whatever. Ungrateful." Yelena spat.

She then pushed past you, making sure to hit your shoulder extra hard when walking by.

"You okay, Sam?" You asked.

"Oh yeah, never better." Sam rolled his eyes.

You sighed. "I have no idea what has gotten into her."