Yelena Belova|Scary Movie

"Okay, Yelena, what're we watching?" You sat down as Yelena ate some popcorn.

"This scary movie I found. It's called IT." Yelena answered.

"No."

"What? No? What do you mean no?" Yelena asked.

"That's a scary movie, Yelena! I hate scary movies!" You exclaimed.

"Don't be such a baby, it's almost Halloween. I'm here if you get scared, I swear." Yelena said.

"Ugh, fine. Start it." You sighed.

Smiling, Yelena started the movie. The beginning was fine for you until you saw Pennywise the clown.

You hid behind the blankets and Yelena rolled her eyes.

"You're scared of that? It's a clown, they're supposed to be silly, not scary. If I saw him, I'd tell him to get out of my face, not cower in fear." Yelena rolled her eyes.

"I thought you said you'd be here if I got scared."

"Yeah, if there's a reason to be scared, you are scared for no reason." Yelena replied.

You grumbled at your girlfriend and continued watching the scary movie.

Throughout the movie, you jumped and closed your eyes multiple times, while Yelena was yelling at the characters.

"Come on! Hit the stupid clown."

You gulped and trembled in fear of the screen.

"Stop screaming, he just has sharp teeth, my gosh."

You have Yelena one final look before grabbing the remote and turning off the television.

"That's it, no more, I'm done." You stood up.

"Oh come on, it was getting good!" Yelena exclaimed.

"Listen, I love you, but I hate watching scary movies with you."

"Alright, I'm sorry. Will you stay if we watch something else?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Fine, we'll watch something else."

"Yay."

You sat back down with your girlfriend and cuddled up, happy you were done with the scary movie.