Elizabeth Olsen | Kiss Scene

Requested by Wanda_Lizzie

You had been casted in a movie with Marvel actor Chris Evans. You had known him for a while considering you were friends with Elizabeth Olsen who was also a Marvel actor, so you were pretty comfortable around him.

You and Lizzie were sitting in your trailer talking just before you had to be on set.

"So, how are you feeling with Chris and filming?" Lizzie asked.

"Good, I'm feeling good. Nervous for our next scene, though." You replied.

"Really? Why, what is it?"

"It's a kiss scene. I mean, I've done kiss scenes before, but this is Chris Evans we're talking about."

Elizabeth immediately frowned when she heard it was a kiss scene.

"Oh. Don't be nervous, I'm sure you'll be fine. Anyway, I have to head out, so I'll see you later." Elizabeth stood up.

"Already? That was soon."

"I know, but I really have to run and you have to be on set soon, so I'll see you later."

"Uh, okay. Bye, Lizzie."

"Bye, N/N."

Lizzie stood up and left the trailer leaving you confused as to why she had to leave so soon.

Sighing, you prepared yourself for your scene, practicing it over and over until it was time to go on set.

"And cut!" The direction called. "That was amazing, what passion you two have!"

You and Chris pulled away and both smiled.

You looked up at him and he looked down at you, both of you laughing.

"Good job, costar."

"Thank you, costar."

The two of you laughed, then went your separate ways, you immediately called Elizabeth to tell her about it.

Unfortunately for you, her call went right to voicemail.

"Hey, Liz, you might be busy right now, but call me back later. Alright, bye." You said, then pressed the red end-call button.

You walked back to your trailer and took a drink of water, then pulled out your phone to see if Lizzie had texted or called you back, but she hasn't.

Sighing, you click on your messages with her and start typing.

You: Hey. I get off in 10 let's grab dinner at 7.

You waited for ten minutes before leaving set and going to your apartment that wasn't that far from the set. You checked your phone again, but there were no messages from Lizzie.

You: Hey, are you alright? You're not answering and I'm getting worried.
Seen at 6:07 PM

"What the hell?" You muttered to yourself.

After waiting a bit more, you decided to order some take out and eat dinner by yourself, wondering what happened with Elizabeth.

It's been two weeks since the kiss scene and since you've talked to Elizabeth.

You finally had enough of her ignoring you and on your day off, you went to where she was staying and knocked on the door.

She opened it, revealing herself to you.

"Hi."

"Oh. Hi."

"Can I uh, come in?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah, sure." She replied and stepped to the side, letting you go in.

She shut the door and the two of you sat down on the couch.

Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing her workout clothes, clearing just coming back from a jog.

"What's up with you? You've been ignoring me for weeks. This isn't like you." You pointed out.

"I've been...busy." She lied.

"Lizzie." You gave her a look. "We've been best friends since forever. Just tell me what's up."

Elizabeth sighed. "Fine. I like you, N/N and I have for a long time, so when you had to kiss Chris I guess I got jealous and assumed you'd go after him. I don't know, but I guess I was being stupid."

"Yeah, really stupid." You nodded.

She half-smiled and looked up at you.

"The good news is I like you too, Liz. The bad news is that you really upset me when ignored me."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Lemme think...Yes." You smiled.

She giggled and scrunched her nose. "Can I kiss you."

"Yes." You nodded.

The two of you leaned in and kissed, you both finally getting the kiss that you wanted.