Wanda Maximoff|Hello & Goodbye

"Thank you for letting me be your Mom

"Thank you for letting me be your Mom." Wanda smiled.

You sadly smiled as well before slowly closing the door on the two boys and making your way to the living room with Wanda.

Looking to your side, the world you were living in began deteriorating.

You knew you weren't real and this life you were living wasn't real. Wanda created it all in her mind, playing around with reality and this world simply did not exist.

It was hard for you to accept considering you guys had been living a pretty perfect life. You don't even know what happened to the real you to make Wanda want this reality, but you could assume that it surely was not good.

"We do not have much time left." You looked at Wanda.

"I know." She nodded.

You side and grabbed her, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry." You apologized.

"For what, N/N?" Wanda looked up.

"That something so terrible happened that you had to create a life for yourself that isn't real."

Wanda let out a whimper.

"It is far from your fault. If only there was a way. If only I could've—."

"Wanda. There is no other way. If there were you wouldn't be here now. But please, move. Live your life. And not for me. For you."

Wanda let out a breath and looked over as your house was beginning to deteriorate.

She looked back over at you with tears in her eyes, but a slightly hopeful look.

You leaned down and kissed her, your hands on each other's cheeks and tears filling your eyes.

"Well, it has seems we have said goodbye before."

"And we'll say hello again." Wanda nodded.

You slightly smiled as you finally deteriorated leaving Wanda standing there all alone and you turned into absolutely nothing.

A sad one for y'all.