Natahsa Romanoff | Shower

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!

You stared at the bathroom door as you heard the shower turn on. You had left your hairbrush in there and you wanted to go in and get it so you could do your hair, but Natasha Romanoff was taking a shower and you didn't want to disturb her because she had had a long mission. Also because she was showered.

You stood up and looked in the mirror.

"I don't really need to do my hair do I?" You raised your eyebrows.

But as you looked at it, your hair was messy and all you needed was to brush through it in order for it to be come soft and not messy.

You turned back around to the bathroom door and stared at it again.

"Fine. I'll just be quiet. Yeah, I'll be quiet." You muttered to yourself.

Quietly, you tip-toed to the door abs twisted the knob which was surprisingly unlocked and you opened the door.

Shuffling inside, you saw the brush on the side of the sink and picked it up successfully, then started to make your way back to the door.

"Y/N?"

You stopped in your tracks and spun around.

Natasha stuck her head out of the curtain, her face wet and her usual shirt, curly bob was slightly longer because it was damp.

"Oh, hey, Natasha! How did you know I was in here?" You asked.

"I heard the door open. I'm almost done if you need to use the bathroom."

"Oh no no, I just needed by hairbrush. I was gonna shower later tonight."

"Or you could join me." Natasha offered.

Your eyes went wide. "What?"

"Join me." She shrugged.

You stared at her in shock and she started laughing.

"I'm kidding. You can take your shower later." Natasha said.

You nodded, but the two of you kept staring at each other.

Not a minute later, you were stripping down and hopping in the shower with Natasha.

You let the water fall on you and just as you stepped into the shower, Natasha kissed you roughly, but passionately.

You kissed her back even harder and she pushed you against the wall of the shower.

Carefully, she lifted you up and pushed you up against the wall, sucking on your neck and finding your chest.

"This is going to be the best shower ever." You breathed, the two of you continuing.