Scarlett Johansson| Interview

"Scarlet! How are you doing?" Jimmy Kimmel smiled

"I'm good, Jimmy, I'm good."

"So, Avenger's Endgame, what can you tell us about that?" Jimmy asked.

"Well it is in fact a movie." Scarlet began.

"Okay." Jimmy nodded with a chuckle.

"And it has a plot. And characters." Scarlet added.

Jimmy laughed alone with the crowed and Scarlet smiled, looking out at everyone.

"Oh, and it has an ending."

Everyone laughed again snd she cleared her throat.

"In all seriousness, though, we all worked really hard on it and I think you guys are going to love it. And I love my hair in this movie."

Everyone laughed and started clapping.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Well, I have another question. You and Y/N? Is there something going on there?" Jimmy asked.

Scarlet opened her mouth to say something and closed it.

"Look, I know about the divorce and the baby, but there are suspicions." Jimmy said.

Scarlet sighed. "Her and I were going to wait to announce it, but we are actually engaged. We've been together for a while and we decided that it was just right. I love her and she loves me and that's all that matters. And that's all I'm gonna say about Y/N."

She then looked over at the camera and gave a small wink, the whole audience going wild, Scarlet happy to share their relationship with the world.