Wanda Maximoff | Enemies

You did a flip, kicking one of the soldiers in the face, then sending fire his way

Just then, one of the enhanced came running by you.

"Where do you think you're going?" You whispered.

You then ran after her, catching up to the girl and kicking her feet out from underneath her, causing her to fall onto her stomach, groaning.

"You're not gonna get away that easy, enhanced."

"Are you sure about that?" She raised her eyebrows.

She then used her red energy to send you flying back into a tree.

"Shit, she's strong."

You got yourself to your feet and burn the bottom of a tree she had been running near, causing the top half to come crashing down in front of her.

She stopped in front of it for just a moment and you caught up to her.

You grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the ground.

"Get off of me!" She growled.

"Never in a million years, sweetheart."

You think kicked her in the ribs and went to kick her in the stomach, but she was quick, and held your foot up with her powers.

She then lowered it to the ground and sent you flying back even further, hitting your head off of the ground.

"Ugh." You winced. "Maybe I was wrong, it is gonna be easy for her to get away."

Though she was your enemy and had just hurt you, all you could think about was her red hair and how pretty she was.