Wanda Maximoff | Happier Pt. 2

It's been a month since you and Wanda have been apart. A whole thirty days has gone by.

Though, you've been seeing her and Vision together less and less.

At first, they were together all the time, it getting under your skin, but now they weren't.

They'd train separately and didn't sit together during meetings anymore.

You tried to mind your own business, not wanting to be apart of it, until one day, you decided to knock on Wanda's door.

She opened it and flashed you a small smile.

"Hey, can we talk?" You asked.

"Of course." She answered.

You stepped inside and she closed the door behind her.

The two of you sat down together snd there was an awkward silence for a moment before you cleared your throat.

"If you don't mind me asking, did—did something happen between you and Vision?" You asked.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about they, actually." Wanda replied.

"Really?"

She nodded at you.

"Why?"

"Well, we broke up because recently I realized...I realized that I do not belong with Vision. And I cannot keep leading him on and making him believe I want him. Though, I knew he could sense it, I still left it alone until I felt it became unfair that I wasn't putting in effort." Wanda explained.

"And why did that have anything to do with me?" Alexis furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because, Y/N, it's you. It's you who I belong with, and I should've been more patient. I should've let you take your time and—."

"Shut up."

You then pressed your lips onto her's, kissing her.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Of course."

Smiling, you kissed her again, happier than ever to have your girlfriend back in your arms again.

Hi! I want to start writing more Marvel fics and I want to know what you guys would like to see, so drop it below and let me know!