Wanda Maximoff | Happier

You and Wanda had broken up about a month ago, which you blamed yourself for

Of course, it was your fault, though. You hadn't really been there for her the past few weeks, focusing on your training and your missions that you haven't had time to be there for her, so when she needed you the most it was hard for you to be there, resulting in her wanting to "take a break" from the relationship.

You completely understood why she had made that decision, but you had wished that you were still with her, for you were happier when you were with her.

You had just finished up training with Steve, Natasha, and Tony.

"Great job, kiddo. Let's continue this tomorrow." Tony decided.

"Awesome. See you guys later."

They each have you a wave and you picked up your bag and water bottle, taking a sip of it, but finding it was empty.

Sighing, you put your bag away and went to the kitchen to fill up your water bottle.

When you got there, you saw that Wanda and Vision were cooking together. They were at the stove making some type of stew.

You stopped in your tracks and watched them. Vision was standing behind Wanda, up against her bracket and he gave her a kiss on the head, causing her to laugh.

You let out a breath and looked down sadly, then continued into the kitchen.

Wanda looked up at you, then back down at the stew.

"Good afternoon, Y/N, how was your training?" Vision asked, politely.

"It was good, thank you, Vis. What're you two cooking?" You asked.

"Paprikash, I believe it is called. Am I correct, Wanda?"

Wanda slightly nodded and Vision looked back up at you.

"Awesome."

You then swallowed and filled up your water bottle with water, taking a sip.

"Well, I'll see you guys later."

You then walked out of the kitchen and before you reached the doorway, you could hear Wanda call after you.

You spun around and she walked over to you.

"About Vis and I—." She started.

"Wanda, it's okay." You interrupted.

"Are you sure?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Of course I'm sure. Are you happy?" You asked.

Wanda looked back at Vision who was putting something in the stew, then turned back to you.

"Yes, I am happy." Wanda nodded.

"Good. As long as you're happy, then that's all I care about." I smiled

Wanda nodded, and though I was smiling, all I knew was that I was happier when I was with Wanda.

"But remember, I'm here. If he breaks your heart, I'm still here. And I always will be." You whispered.

You then turned on your heel with your water bottle still in your hand and walked away from Wanda, but you still had her and Vision on your mind.

Reminder: I do accept requests!! Leave them below or message me!