Yelena Belova | Jealousy Pt. 2

Later that day, you went to Yelena and Natasha's room to go see Yelena and talk to her

When you opened the door to their room, you saw Yelena putting her vest over her white suit.

"Natasha's not here, Y/N." Yelena informed.

"I'm not here for Nat." You replied.

"So you're here to see me?" Yelena raised her eyebrows.

"I guess so." You shrugged and sat down on her bed.

"What is this about, Y/N, I have a mission." Yelena folded her arms, standing in front of you.

"What was that all about earlier with Sam?" You asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

You gave Yelena a look.

"Fine." She sat down next to you. "If you haven't figured it out by now, you must be blind."

You sighed. "Yelena, we're you jealous when I was with Sam? Or anyone really for that matter?"

"Ah, someone has finally put on a pair of glasses." Yelena smirked.

You rolled your eyes and gave her another look.

"Alright. I was jealous because I like you, Y/N. Ever since I joined and Natasha introduced me to all of you, I immediately took a liking to you. I fell for you hard, okay? And I thought you were going to like someone else if I wasn't there to stop it." Yelena explained.

"First of all, just because you come between something, doesn't mean that the feelings two people have for each other will go away. If Sam and I had feelings for each other, what you did today wouldn't make us not like each other anymore, they'd make us just be upset with you, which we were. Second of all, I like you too, Lena. Ever since I met you, I loved the fire and passion in your soul and that's what made me like you."

"Well, good." Yelena smiled.

Just then, Natasha opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, Y/N. Yelena, we have to go, let's move it." Nat ordered then walked away.

Yelena stood up and you stood up with her.

"I guess I have to go, but you're taking me out after."  Yelena pointed.

"Sounds perfect to me. Have fun kicking ass." You grinned.

Yelena then winked you. "Oh, I will."

You slightly laughed and watched as she walked out of the room until she was out of sight, excited for your date.