Florence Pugh | Castmates

You and Florence were castmates on Fighting With My Family

Though, you had only had a small part as one of the other wrestlers, you still interacted with Florence and the two of got quite close during your short time on set.

There was something you had been hiding from Florence, though, which were your feelings for her. You weren't even sure if she was into girls or not.

It was your last day on set, just before you were wrapping up and you figured that you should tell Florence sooner rather than later.

You wouldn't see her for a while and getting it over with was the best idea you could think of. And the last idea.

You saw her in her Paige outfit, the black wig, the lip piercing, and the black clothing with eyeliner and you smiled at her. Here character was so different from the adorable blonde she was underneath that wig.

"Come on, Y/N, you got this." You encouraged yourself.

Taking a breath, you started to walk over to her, but then turned around.

"I can't do this."

You stopped in your tracks and squeezed your eyes shut.

"I have to do it. It's now or never." You muttered.

Sighing, you turned around, and without a second thought, you walked over to her.

"Hey, Florence." You greeted.

"Y/N!" She perked up. "How does it feel to be here for the last day?"

"Mixed feelings. I'm ready to go home and finally see my family, but I'm really gonna miss filming." You answered.

"I completely understand. You look cute, darling." She complimented.

You giggled. "Thank you."

It then grew silent and you swallowed, getting ready to tell her.

"Florence."

She looked you in the eyes.

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, since you and I have gotten closer, I maybe, kinda, sorta...developed feelings for you and even though you're probably straight, I—."

"Y/N."

Florence grabbed your hands in her own.

"I like you too."

"Really?"

She nodded.

"Awesome." You smiled. "So what does that mean?"

"Well, maybe after filming, we can meet in the middle and go on a little date." Florence suggested.

"That sounds perfect.

"Great. I'll see you later, Y/N."

You gave a small wave and watched as she walked away with a grin on your face, shoot that Florence reciprocated feelings.