Yelena Belova|Insecurities

Lately, you have been struggling with your identity and your insecurities

Lately, you have been struggling with your identity and your insecurities. Your body, your personality, your laugh, just everything.

You've been dating Yelena Belova, Natasha's younger sister, for about three months now after she joined the Avenger's compound.

You were supposed to be looking for an outfit to wear to the party that Tony was hosting, but you couldn't find anything to wear.

Every outfit you put on you thought made you look hideous or fat or stupid.

Dress after dress after skirt after top, nothing in your wardrobe satisfied you, so you threw your big t-shirt back on and plopped onto your bed, burying your face into the pillow.

"Y/N, are you—. What the heck are you doing?" Yelena asked.

You groaned and she looked around the room, clothes everywhere.

"What the hell is this. Why are you making a mess?"

"I can't find anything to wear." You said.

"Uh, hello, I don't know if you noticed, but everything on the floor is something you can wear." Yelena replied.

You sat up and leaned yourself against the wall behind your bed.

"I mean I can't find anything that looks good. I look fat and hideous in all of them." You clarified.

"What? You are crazy." Yelena said.

You gave her a look then looked away.

She sighed and came over to sit with you on your bed.

"You know what I mean, Y/N. I don't know what you are seeing. Clearly you need glasses or something, but what I see is a gorgeous, brave girl with a beautiful body. I am so lucky to have you. Normally I don't get all romantic with this stuff because, bleh, but N/N, you are absolutely beautiful. I wish you could see what I see because what I see is pretty badass and very hot." Yelena nodded.

You smiled and looked down, then back up into her green eyes.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure. Now get off of your ass and get dressed." Yelena ordered.

"Yes ma'am. Which should I wear?" You asked as you got up.

"Definitely the red dress. Oh, and a jacket with some pockets like me. Always make sure to have pockets."

"Of course, how could I not."

The two of you smiled at each other and you were so happy that Yelena could help you with your insecurities.