"you're not annoying me" (requested)

While your girlfriend stared straight ahead at the tv as one of her favorite movies played, you busied yourself with staring at her.

It's her day off and you're over the moon with happiness to finally have some time to spend together.

You're happy to see that sweet, beautiful smile of hers and hear the infectious giggle as she enjoys her show and the beginning of her day off.

While you loved seeing her so relaxed, you wished she was giving you a little of her attention.

It's been so long since she's had a day off, so you wanted to soak up every minute with her.

You sighed in sadness before moving onto her lap.

If she wasn't going to willingly look away from her movie to give you the attention you so desire, you'd find a way to get it.

She giggled when you first sat on her lap. You buried your face in her neck and your warm breath fanned against her skin, causing it to tickle.

"What are you doing, baby?" She asked as she brushed her hand along your back, staring down at you for the first time since she turned on that movie.

"Nothing." You sighed blissfully, finally finding the comfort you so wanted there in her arms as you breathed in her scent and she gave you kisses and a little attention.

You started to kiss her neck. Usually, she'd melt into the sweet brush of your lips on her skin.

But to your sadness, she wasn't wanting to pull you closer - she was trying to push you away.

"Baby," she sighed and moved her head, so your lips would detach from her skin. "I'm trying to watch this."

"I'm not stopping you." You said and kissed up to her jaw before moving to her lips.

She hummed into the kiss at first but when she heard her favorite scene of the movie starting, she pulled away and gently pushed at your shoulders to get you off her lap.

A pang of sadness hit you. Why would she push you away like that? You're just trying to give her a little love as you crave a little attention.

You straddled her once more and pushed your lips back onto hers, but only kissed the corners before moving to kiss along her jaw again.

"Baby," she spoke as she patted your back, wordlessly trying to get you to stop. "Y/N, I'm busy."

You wrapped your arms tight around her and kept giving her kisses. You thought she'd hold onto you but instead, she pushed you away.

"Y/N! Stop, you're getting on my nerves!" She said as she pushed you onto the cushion beside her.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled. "I was just trying to-"

"I really don't care about what you were trying to do, y/n. I told you that I'm trying to watch this! I haven't had a day off in so long and this is my favorite movie. You keep straddling me and kissing me and I just want to watch this! Stop annoying me." She grumbled.

Her words hurt. You hung your head and nervously played with your fingers.

"I'm sorry, Sofia. I just wanted some attention. I've just missed you."

She turned away from the screen to look over at you. She realized just how much her words had hurt you and the guilt began to set in and quickly overwhelm her.

"I never meant to annoy you. I'll go upstairs to give you some space and let you finish your movie."

"No," she said quickly and then pulled you into her arms before you could get up.

"Sofia, I don't want to annoy you anymore."

"You're not annoying me. I don't know why I said that you were, you never do. I love you and I've missed you too. I guess I just got too into the movie. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"I understand." You said and turned to look at her. "Watch your movie."

"Okay. But only if you let me hold onto you."

Her heart fluttered when she saw you smile.

You nodded your head and she gave you a quick kiss before pulling you back onto her lap.

Her clothed chest pressed against your back, her lips brushing lovingly against your skin.

"I love you."

"I love you too," you said and continued to watch the movie with her, much happier than before since she was holding you so securely in her arms now.