days like this (requested)

It's been a while since you've had a day like this.

You woke u a few hours ago with Sofia still in bed next to you. You've both been so busy lately, both of your careers at an all-time high making it nearly impossible for you to find ways to be together. She's been busy filming while you've been busy with your music career, making appearances on tv and radio shows. It just hasn't seemed to slow down.

You were on the couch in Sofia's arms. Back against her chest, hand over hers as her arm was draped around your stomach. Every once in a while you'd feel her thumb brush across your skin and it'd cause a giggle or two to escape from your lips.

"I missed this. Missed these days with you." You felt her mumble against your neck as she kissed your skin. "I know these days don't come around as often as we wish they would, but lemme tell you that when they do I soak in every single second of them. I love being here with you. Even just sitting here as we watch this boring movie,"

You both laughed. You turned your head, eyes locked on her beautiful orbs that were already resting on yours. She tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I wouldn't trade these days for the world. I just love being with you, y/n."

You smiled and pulled her in for a kiss, fingers hooked underneath her chin to keep her lips locked with yours for as long as you possibly could. "I love being with you too Sofia." She pressed her forehead to yours and put her hand behind your neck to pull your head down to her shoulder.

You ended up falling asleep there for a couple of hours, only waking up when you heard Sofia talking on the phone. She hung up shortly after you opened your eyes and looked at you with a smile. "Hey. I ordered your favorite for dinner." She said as she caressed your face. You leaned into her touch, closing your eyes as you leaned your head on the palm of her hand. "Thank you."

You stretched out on the couch before sitting up. "What time is it?"

"Almost 8:30."

You sighed and started to pout causing Sofia to worry. "What's wrong?"

"The day is almost over. I wish they'd come around more often. I can't believe I fell asleep and ruined a few hours that we could've spent together."

Sofia shook her head. "You didn't ruin anything, y/n. You're exhausted, we both are. I fell asleep shortly after you did. We both needed that time to catch up on some sleep. Besides, you were still laying with your head on my shoulder. I got to hold you, even as we slept. That's still enough for me."

She looked at the time on her phone. "And, it's only 8:30. There's still plenty of time left to do whatever we want." She smirked as she traced your lower lip with her thumb.

You grinned before looping your arms around her neck and bringing her closer so you could kiss her. It was passionate and fierce, but still sweet and loving.

You could only hope another day like this would come around soon. Because you both need and deserve more of them.