she panics when you pass out (requested)

You slowly sat up in bed and opened your eyes, a groan falling from your lips as the room began to spin.

You looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was about five o'clock in the evening.

You've been sleeping most of the day. You feel unwell and miserable.

Between feeling sick to your stomach and so dizzy you can hardly stand on your own, you've stayed curled up in bed since you first woke up this morning.

But now, you're awake and you're thirsty, and you also don't know where your girlfriend is at.

You slowly got out of bed as you weakly called out for Sofia.

As you stood, everything began to spin and you felt weak and shaky.

Your knees felt like they were going to give out on you.

But you held yourself up by keeping your hand on the bed, clutching the sheets as you took a couple more steps.

You heard Sofia running up the stairs, her footsteps hurried as she tried to get to you.

The tone of your voice, the weakness in it, worried her deeply and she needed to get up to you as fast as she could.

She reached the bedroom and her eyes went wide as she saw you.

You were swaying slightly as if you couldn't stand straight.

"Y/N!" She rushed to your side. "Are you okay? What's wrong, baby?" She asked as she rubbed your back.

"I'm dizzy." You mumbled.

"Why didn't you yell for me? Get back into bed." She said but you shook your head.

"I'm going to pass out."

Her heart started to race with fear.

"I can't," you mumbled before everything began to go black and you passed out.

Thankfully, Sofia was there to catch you.

She gently laid you on the floor and tried to get you to wake up by shaking your shoulder.

"Y/N? Please wake up! Please!" She pleaded as she began to panic, finding it hard to breathe.

With shaky hands, she grabbed her phone and called emergency services.

"My girlfriend needs help," she said with tears in her eyes. "She passed out and I can't get her to wake up." She whimpered.

The operator tried to calm her down but she couldn't. She was trembling, finding it impossible to breathe while her heart pounded in her chest.

She watched you closely, one hand holding her phone to her ear while she clutched yours with her other.

"Please wake up, y/n." She cried.

She squeezed your hand a few times and you opened your eyes.

"You're awake!"

You felt groggy and confused as you woke up.

Soon, the ambulance arrived, and just to be safe, they took you to the hospital.

You were hooked up to an IV. Your eyes were closed because you felt tired and worn out.

But thankfully, you were going to be okay.

However, Sofia still let her tears fall. She's still worried, despite hearing that you were going to be just fine from nurses and doctors.

It wasn't until you opened your eyes a little while later that she felt a little at ease.

"I'm so happy that you're okay. I had a panic attack because I worried about you." She said as she sniffled.

"I'm sorry I scared you." You whispered.

"It's okay. You're okay now, that's what matters." She said, cracking a small smile. "You have the flu. They said you're just dehydrated. You'll be alright in no time."

"Good." You said. "Thanks for being here."

"There's nowhere else in the world I'd want to be. You matter most to me. I just want you to be okay."

"I will be, because you're here to help care for me when I need you." You said as she brushed her thumb along your knuckles. "That's all I need."