cuddling after being intimate together (requested)

Sofia's soft lips brushed against your neck lovingly.

You were panting as you continued to come down from the high that Sofia brought you.

She was all smiles as she hovered above you.

She was so proud to have been able to bring you to the edge so many times and to leave you feeling so blissed out.

Her fingers brushed across your sides and she gave you a few sweet kisses on your lips before moving to lay down beside you.

"Talk to me, darling. How was that?" She asked.

She knows just how much you love it when you get the chance to be intimate together.

She always does too, of course.

But, regardless, she wanted to hear you say it.

"It was amazing, Sofia." You said as you turned to look at her. "Seriously, it was just what I needed. It was absolutely perfect."

You curled up to her and placed your head on her shoulder as she tangled her legs with yours and brushed her fingers across your bare back.

Your skin was touching hers, so warm and soft that it was making her heart leap.

"What about you? Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh, god, baby, it was just incredible." She said and watched a grin pull at your lips. "There's no better feeling than when I get to show you just how much you mean to me. Knowing that I make you feel so good makes me so happy."

"Sofia, you don't even understand just how good you make me feel. No one has ever or could ever make me feel the way you do."

She kissed your lips softly as her fingers continued to dance along your spine.

"I love knowing that." She whispered.

"As much as I loved every second of being intimate with you, you sure did tire me out." You said as your heavy eyes slipped shut, making a giggle leave her lips.

"You're going to fall asleep now, aren't you? You always do. You can never stay awake after we get intimate, can you?"

"Shut up." You said as you playfully hit her arm.

She laughed before kissing your head.

"That's okay, cutie. I don't mind at all. I'll hold you and keep you nice and warm as you sleep." She promised. "You can rest. I'm right here."

"Thank you." You tiredly spoke.

You were already drifting off to sleep and Sofia just smiled as she watched you.

She loves these nights with you more than anything.

Because life keeps you both so busy that it can be difficult to break away from it all and find some much-needed time for each other.

So when you get to have nights like these where you can spend hours just showing each other an endless amount of love and care while being intimate together, it means everything and more to you both.

And even though you did fall asleep fast on her tonight, she knows you're just spent.

Being brought to the edge so many times can get tiring, even though it is an inexpressible and wonderful feeling.

So she understands that you're tired out.

Looking at the clock, she saw that it was almost midnight.

So she turned off the light and cuddled you tight, kissing your head a few more times.

She listened to you breathe until she fell asleep too, hoping that you'd get more of the nights together very soon.