you both pass out after being intimate (requested)

You couldn't help but smile as you felt Sofia's lips brush against your forehead a few times.

You opened your tired eyes and stared into her soft brown ones as she reached over and caressed your cheek.

"We both passed out, I guess." You said and she chuckled as she nodded her head.

Just a couple of hours ago, you and Sofia had fallen over the edge one last time together before she plopped down on the bed beside you, out of energy completely.

You had spent a while being intimate together, using your time together to share kisses as your bodies met as you showed each other just how much you love each other.

Nothing could compare to these nights with her when you get to express your love and desire for each other.

When you get to do a little more than just kiss and say I love you.

"We went for a while." She said as she ran her fingers through your hair. "We were both tired."

"But it was amazing."

"That it was." She agreed as a grin pulled at her lips. "You're amazing."

You were both still nude, curled up to each other as close as possible.

She brushed her fingers across your side, feeling your warm and soft skin against the tips of them.

"You're so pretty." She whispered. "And I'm so happy we got to do that."

"Me too, beautiful." You smiled before pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

You grabbed her free hand and took it into yours, gently intertwining your fingers together.

"I wish we could spend forever just like this." You sighed as her lips began to brush against your soft skin. "Just us right here in this bed. Where we could show our love for each other every day and forget about the rest of the world."

"Me too." She whispered as she kissed your neck. "Let's not focus on anything but each other right now, okay?"

You nodded.

"You're my whole world." She whispered before she went back to kissing your skin. "And I'm so in love with you."

You closed your eyes and basked in the bliss that came with her soft kisses.

"I'm so in love with you, baby." You said back to her.

Pulling her in for a deep kiss, you spent a couple of minutes making out as she caressed your skin.

But she pulled away after a second and set her forehead against yours.

"We need to go clean up. How about a bath?"

You groaned at the thought of leaving the warmth of the covers and her embrace.

"Come on, darling. We need to." She giggled and sat up before pulling you into the bathroom, hugging and kissing you as she did so.

You knew she was right.

And as long as you got to be held by her as you washed up together, you didn't care about anything else.