18

Kelly

I walked into the mainframe room of the headquarters. I dropped the USB on the desk. 

"Agent Richardson," Officer LeBlanc said startled, "I didn't expect you to be here today."

"I have some new information Chief," I said.

"Well that's good news," he took the USB and gave it to one of the computer agents.

"Also, I'm gonna need to reattach my prosthetics. I had to take off my cover to go extract information. Turns out I was around one of the operatives this whole time. I think they're trying advance on me. And they're not working alone. I got all this information from the other recruits at the French Embassy," I explained.

"Of course," he commented as he called one of the makeup artists and I sat down in a chair, "good job agent Richardson. I think with the information we find on this USB we can find them and bust them."

"I don't think that's the best move Chief. As much as I extracted all this information, just going through this one guy's laptop was a mission. They're trying to make their mission up in the air. I think I'll need to get more intel," I dictated as my nose was being propped and primed.

"If that's what you think agent Richardson then go ahead. But we don't have much time, sooner or later they'll figure out that you're onto them and when that happens, so help us God. These guys are sketchy. They wanna make sure everything is done perfectly. That's the thing about the French. They're particular," his eyes narrowed.

I finished having my black wig installed and stood up.

"Thank you for trusting in me Chief. I won't let you down," I did the service's signature salute and was on my way.