27

Kelly

I looked down at my file, resting on my table. My head spun as I tried to collect my thoughts. Seeing Grayson at the table had thrown me entirely. A part of me wanted to believe that it was even his twin brother but I know Grayson.

I know him when I see him. I sense him. I feel his energy bounce off mine. I felt that earlier on. I know it's him and I know it's not my mind playing tricks on me. I mean, I know that a couple months after he died I kept seeing him but this time I just know, I saw the real deal.

Now the question is, what do I do?

I know I have to report this to the service but a part of me wonders if it will be wise. What if he's doing it against his will? What if he really is in trouble?

Which is why I should report this.

But what if this blows out of proportion and I could get him killed by saying something? What if he actually is planning a way out and I could potentially be messing things up?

But I need to report this.

All this thoughts just bubbling inside my skull. I watched the clock hit 9pm and heard all the staff members make their way out of the house. I listened to my heartbeat speeding up and slowing down. I turned and looked at the photo beside my bed. The photo of Grayson.

I picked it up and studied it. I felt like I had seen the walking dead. My min was tricking me. Maybe it wasn't him? Maybe it's just another coincidence.

Maybe I'm just going crazy.