Chapter 1|Introduction

Ophelia Everleigh  an absolutely adverage girl with a normal life,she lives with her mother,Lynsday Everleigh in Manchester.
She has the personality of sarcastic,kind,helpful,funny and somtimes bitchy when she wants to be.
Ophelia is 14 and will soon be 15,she goes to a school and hour away from her house,Kingston High (made up).

She's the popular girl in school mostly because of the beauty she holds and the hour glass shaped body she has |)(|
All the guys she meet drool over her and continuously flerts with her but she never finds the right one,the girls either stare at her in adoration or jealousy.

She's not rich but she's not poor,her mother works two jobs just to make sure Ophelia has everything she needs and Ophelia knows that. Lynsday Smith is a loving,kind,supportive and beautiful mother but she hides a secret from her daughter,inside she's dreading to tell her but for her daughters safety she remains quiet.

When Ophelia was three (3) her mother met a man by the name of Anwir and they started dating.All her life Anwir was a loving,supportive and kind man but Ophelia can always sense this man is not who he plays he is.But over time Ophelia grew to love the man as her own father.Anwir has a son,he's three years older than Ophelia making him 17,his name is Duncan he's loving,kind,bossy amd protective of Ophelia,she never trusted him like Anwir but still forced herself to love him as a brother.
When she turned 12 time passed both Duncan and Anwir started to change there ways towards her,she then relised her childhood instenct was telling the truth they were never good people,they started to get weird and scary towards her but loving and kind when her mother is around them.

Join Ophelia in the life we call a rollercoaster life.
Witness her ups and downs,heartbreak, love...hate..joy and more in this story..

Please tell me some tips are you read along👽

-sasha💜