Chapter 10|New School

Ophelia pov.

It's been two days scince the rest of my family arrived and we had a blast,but now it's time for them to leave for Mexico and Italy.

The past two days was filled with fun,excitement and scolding.

I've become close with Alex,I learned he plays gitaur and next time he comes to visit or I visit them he'll give me private lessons.

Hunter,Edmund and Ben have been working alot along with the other elders. But hunt,Edd and Ben made it up to us by playing and doing pranks on the elders.

There currently boring the planes to leave,I never thought I'd have 19 brothers and be the only girl,but if you asked me that six years ago I would have said gross alredy have Duncan and he's a pain in my ass.

But now I know Duncan is someone I shouldn't trust,and I have s big family.

School is tommorow showing a week is alredy over,and I'm nervous,like really nervous.

"Chill lia,your bigger and handsome brothers will be there no worries" xav said in a hush tine whole he tucked me in..yeah that's a thing in this house,now everyday someone gets to tuck me in,dad says it's because they never had a chance to do it,but who am I to argue,I love them alredy and it's only been a week.

"Yeah don't worry anyone who messes with you we'll tear them to shreds" xan said evily,.."You can hit boys but you can't hit girls" I remind him.

"But you vould hit the girl and don't worry we have some girl friends who are just friends,could heat the shit out of them if you can't" xavion said kissing my head followed by xander kissing my cheek twice.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically, they left me in my room and I looked out the window still laying in bed."I miss you mom but I know your in a better place, I'm enjoying my time with the boys....Why didn't you tell me about our family?..why did you try to replace dad?..but after those mistakes I still love you with all my heart,we're humans not robots we make mistakes" I whisperd as I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning with hunter shaking me awake.

"Wake up lia " he whisper shouted,I groaned in response,"if you don't get up on your own I'm going to get the twins to do it" Hunter warned. That was all he had to say to get me out of bed,I was most definitely not in the mood to have two identical elephants squashing me to death.

"Breakfast ins ready,we're waiting for you to come down,hurry up you only have thirty minutes till' you have to leave" Hunter left my room and I went to my bathroom.

I did my morning routine,and came out the bathroom in my bathrobe. I changed into somthing that yelled cute and hot but made sure it cover my body so my brothers would approve of it.

I grabbed my books and put them in my bag,before I left my room I decided to be nice to the maids and make my own bed.

I moved one of my pillows and under was the box I took BP from my moms room;the one marked family airloom.

I hesitated but picked it up and examined the box,it was beautiful but it was also old,so I'm assuming it was really,really old.
I opened the box and inside I saw a golden chain with a red heart pendent,engraved into the heart was ghe writing in gold,'The M Princess'. The M was very fancy in cercive while the other words were also fancy but at the same time normal.

One thing that was on my mind was,what did the M stand for?

"Lia hurry up" a voice yelled from downstairs,it snapped me out of my trance."Coming",I yelled back to the voice.