Chapter 20| The Waist Down

Ophelia pov

The car crashed to ours.

The pressure of the hit caused us to move everywhere,my head hit the window causing the glass to break,I was still counsious but I was feeling a little waird tingle in my toes.

Chase pov

I'm driving like a madman trying to get my family to safety from these ugly motherfuckers,the Russian mafia somehow found out what was happening at school,so they were on their way while they were coming xavion got a call from Nigel, our main guard that the Russian mafia were coming to harm Ophelia. And I was desperately trying for that not to happen.

The car to our side slowed down then another sped up and cought me off guard,reflecting on that car hitting us,the force of the crash was really hard,Ophelia screamed as her head hit the window next to her causing it to shatter but she dint go uncouncious,I felt my blood boil seeing my sister in pain,I looked to xander and xavion,and they were safe just some buses and cuts here and there.

They were both holding each other bracing themselves for a death that was not going to happen,Ophelia whimpers turned softer and softer,my head a darted to her direction,her head was a beading mess,she had cuts on her arms, and she was loosing counsious, I dint care about the huge gash on my arm bleading as if you sliced a bulls neck,or the blood running like a river down my face. I only cared about my younger siblings,since the twins were alright they went much of my concern,most was on my little princessa,who looked half dead. She didn't know but the unicorn I had in my arms on the family bonding day was hers,it was one of the only things she forgot back when she left,so since then on I always slept with it in hopes shed return,and now that she has I hope our bond would go back to the way it used to. That unicorn is my hope.

I was about to get up from my seat and get her out of here but I herd foot steps coming to our car, so I stopped,"ahh chase what a nice suprise",Loki said,he's one of the mafia leaders sons other than Duncan.

"What do you want" my voice horse,"still brave I see,....but I only want one thing","........","give me ophelia and I'll leave you alone like nothing happened","no,I won't let you take her"," I knew you wouldn't let me take her so easily so I came prepared" he pulled out a tranquiliser gun our of his jacket.

He shot the twins who were already,blacked out,I knew it was me next so I pressed the emergency button under my seat that will contact help in the mafia and automatically sent our location.

"So let me take her" he said,"no","you asked for it" he shot me in the neck with the gun,the last thing I herd were cars pulling up and running.

I woke up in a strange white room,I looked to my left and saw my brothers,xander and xavion sitting on two chairs on one corner of the room. I groaned and sat up,I felt an immense pain shoot through my head,making me grab it,the twins eyes darted to me."chase" they said in unison.

"You OK? " xavion asked putting a hand on my shoulder,"im fine" trying not to worry them. "Put your hand down you'll ripe the stiches", I looked down to my hand and indeed it had stiches.

I looked up and sighed then I felt like I was forgetting something. I tried hard to think what I was forgetting my brothers looking at me confused, then I remembered, "LIA" I shouted,my brothers were going to talk but as if on que a doctor walked in.

"Your awake great","where's Ophelia" I asked just wanting to now where she was,"well I called your family their on their way sir. And your in the mafia Base hospital,and I have some news about ophelia"

The air got tense,"continue" xander said waiting to hear the news."I'm sorry but ophelia is paeilized from the waist down and is in a critical state."