Chapter 13| Sleep Over

Ophelia pov

I slowly opened the door to my room.

They clean white walls and queen size bed,we're revealed through the doors. "Oh.my.Fucking.God" olivia said amazed. "Oh my Fucking god indeed" Evelyn agreed. "Your room is my dream room,I mean you got your own pc- I don't use it, xavion uses it" I cut Audrey off.

"Let's get this sleep over started" Olivia threw her bag across the room."he'll yeah" Evelyn screamed and threw her bag just like olivia followed by the rest of us.

"Scince it's still light out how bout we go to the pool" I suggested. They looked at me with wide eyes."pool?" Audrey asked. "Yes?" I replied confused. "Hell yeah" Evelyn yelled.

We ran down the stairs and through the halls getting weird looks from the maids and guards.

We made our way to the back where the pool was and as soon as I saw the pool I ran full spead and jumped into the pool crating a huge splash,followed by three more. We didn't even bother to take off our clothes.

We swam up to the surface of the pool water and started to laugh. It soon died down and olivia spoke " What's the deal with the guards"
"Security reasons" I replied moving hair from my face. "Why do you need security" Evelyn asked,"look at her house,it's obvious they have security to protect the place from theivs,who wouldn't want to sneak in here and steal what they have" Audrey said to her.

"Subject change! Now let's girl talk" Olivia sqealed,"ok I'll start,how do I know if I actually love walker","you'll just know,like you can never have enough of him,when you look at him a smile appeares on your face instantly,Everytime you see him he lookes even more handsome,your heart races when he touches you or he always on your mind" I said to her smiling a bit.

"What boy has you wrapped around there fingers lia" Evelyn teases, "No boy,I've always been single". "How do you know so much about relationships then?" Evelyn asked,"Oh I know,she's the friend who's not in a relationship but always gives the best relationship advice" Olivia splashes water on us.

"So Audrey do you love- yes I think I love him...I'll really can never get enough of him,Everytime il see him a smile just finds it's way to my face,Everytime I see him he looks hotter than before,when he touches me my heart races off,and he is always on my mind" Audrey cut me off,smiling.

"Audrey and walker sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g,first comes love second comes marriage then comes Audrey and walker with a baby in a carriage" we sang to a blushing Audrey. 

We continued to swim in the pool until one of the guards told us to go inside,before it gets dark. We were all now in pajamas wondering the house.

"What's up there" Evelyn asked,"that's the home office,dad,hunter,blaze,Ryder and elijah work up there" I told her. She hummed in response. We continued to m
wonder until olivia stopped us to look at some photos on a wall.

"This woman's beautiful Audrey said admiring her, I smiled,"that's my mom" I stated proudly. "It's a shame she passed,I'm sure if she was alive she'd be super nice and cool,she must have been one amazing mom" Olivia said trying not to hit a weak spot on me."she sure was" I said.

"Who are they" Olivia pointed to a photo,of the whole family everyone was way younger. "My family,that's grampa,that's grandma,that's my dad,my brothers hunter,blaze,Ryder, elijah,chase,xander and xavion, thay were Babies then,that's my mom and in her arms....me...ugh..then we have my dad's older brother Andrel, his wife kris,and their kids,Benjamin,klaus,jack,Alex and Marcus,there obviously twins...then my dad's younger brother caspian and his wife Isabella,then there kids,edmund, Diego, kyle,matteo and max" I pointed to each person.