Chapter 11| Apologies

Hunter pov

I felt really guilty,we should have just listened to her explanation there are always two sides of a story. I looked at my brothers they had only guilt implanted into there faces,my face held no emotion.

"Chase is right you know" Ryder said looking at us older brothers. "No shit sherlock" Xander rolled his eyes, "you guys need to apologise but not now they both need a rest" xavion said. " You should have just let her finish at least one sentence" Xander sighed. The twins walked out going to xavions' room scince were in xanders but not before picking up some clothes for xander to wear.

It was just us four older brothers in the room alone. I looked at my younger brothers in the room, then walked out,to my room. I think eery one else went to there on rooms because I herd multiple door shut closed.

And hour later I'm laying in bed and I hear a voice calling,"where are my kids?", that's dad's voice he must be home after torch-............work.
"We're home dad" I replied as I walked down the stairs. "Where are my other seven children?" "They must be asleep" I answered "It's only 8pm why are they asleep, what happened?"

"Ophelia and I had a fight,well mainly the two of us, everyone else was in the fight too all eight of us" "Ophelia just got here and your already arguing with her hunter!" "I know,the twins and Chase told me the same thing"

One of the maids came snd interupted our conversation and asked dad if he'll like anything to drink,he kindly declined so she left us and we continued our conversation. I told him everything that happend and how Ophelia stood up for herself,he was proud just like chase. But mad at his oldest children for not listening to her.

"I'm going to talk to her" dad said getting up, "we don't know which room she's in" I told him," I know which room" dad said comtinuing to walk up the stairs. "You don't know her dad,she wasn't woth us all out lives we don't know how she reacts to these things,your never around much anymore,you-" I started but dad cut me off, "all of you know why I'm not around much,everyone but Ophelia and I plan on keeping it that way,if I tell her I'll get to be home more,I know but I rather work harder and keep her safe than telling her the truth then she'll be in more danger than she's alredy in, I'm not the Don of the mafia anymore in the ex Don  and your the new done,it's your job to find him,and I'm want to help more than I should.and I know I don't know her but neither do you,or blaze,or chase,none of you children know who she really is inside. And maybe you should have thought of thst reaction thing before you started to fight with her." It was silent for a moment but he spoke again.

"I'll talk to them in the morning,im going to sleep now,you should to son" he walked all the way up takes and to his room. I stood still replaying everything he told me." He's right". I told myself in my head.

I went to be and checked the time 2:50am I sighed. Amd rest my head on the pillow,then I slowly drifted away from the world.

Chase pov.

I slowly opeaned my eyes and looked around and sighed,oh yeah I slept in Ophelias' room.  I looked at her,she's peacefully sleeping on the other side of the bed hugging one my arms. I slowly pulled it out of her grip and got out the bed,walked to the door but turned around and did somthing I've never done to he kissed her head, a smile slowly crept it's way on her face. I got up and walked out the room.

On my way to my room I heard talking,whos talking so early in the morning? I followed the voices and peeped out the side of the wall I saw dad and hunter having a conversation then a maid came and left. Everything I heard everything they both said to eachother and speed walked to my room and shut the door quietly.

Ophelia pov.

This morning the sun woke me up as I had forgotten to close the window. I crept out of bed and to my bathroom..Chase must have left when I fell asleep..

I did my morning routine and put on my clothes,I was a bit nervous to go downstairs because I knew everyone will be there probly not dad but everyone else and the tension will be high.

I stepped out my room and quietly made my way down the stairs.Maids were comming in and out of the dining room with means I'm late,hopefully the others don't get mad again to fay and if they do I'm not sure if chase will save me again.

The moment my toes crossed the border of the dining room and the hallway all eyes came to meet mine,I sat in my usual chair across hunter,as much as I didn't want to it was my assigned seat.

I looked around the room and to my suprised dad was here sitting st the head of the table,"Good morning children"' dad said. "Good morning dad" we replied in unison. "I heard about the fight, hunter told me.....apologise to boys"

"I'm sorry lia,I should have waited for you to explain first" elijah said sadly. "Me to lia I'm sorry" Ryder said ,"please forgive me,I'm so,soo, sorry lia" blaze said

"Ophelia I'm sorry,I was wrong to now listen to you,im sorry for getting angry so fast,I'm sorry for not letting you finish a sentence,im sorry chase,im sorry xander, im sorry xavion,please forgive me" Hunter said genuinely

I smiled softly and said" It's ok I forgive you and I'm sorry to bug imnm mot sorry for putting thst bitch in her place". "LAUNGUAGE" Blaze shouted, evryone chuckled, "We forgive you guys to" the twins said in unison, we looked at chase expectedly, we stared at him and he stared at us,he finally sighed and said,"i forgive you". Everyone smiled.

"Xander I got you your game,itd in ghe gamimg room by the way" Hunter said as he finished his breakfast. "Yesss,Thank You Hunter,WuuuHuuu" Xander cherred. Hunter nodded at him got up and started talking again,"And Chase I knew you heard the talk last night" chase looked at him astonished and shocked, "you do re, ember part of my job is to have my eyes and ears pealed at all times right?"  Chase nodded still amazed.

"Which job is that,I know you have multiple companies but I don't specifically know what kind" I asked confused,they all froze a bit but then dad spoke " you don't have to know,it's not important,you have school hurry up,don't be late"

I ate my food got ready for school and left with chase.

"Hey chase " I said seated in his car whole we drive to school."yeah" he replied" "thank again for last night and staying until I fell asleep...and for letting me cuddle up next to you"

"It was no problem,and I can't be cold to you all the time,our brothers maybe,but you I can't be cold 24/7...you also need some care and comfort from all your brothers and I was just playing my part"

I smiled and we arrived at school. My brothers dropped me off at one of my classes and I saw Audrey with a free seat next to her I made my way to her and sat down and from across the room on the corner of my eye I see cheryl glaring daggers at me,I just smirk and continued my day.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,
                   I updated!! And I want to thank those who read and vote this book.

Please vote,comment and follow me!♡..if you do that its highly appreciated.

Hope you liked this chapter soon i'll be posting the face claims for the squad(Olivia, Audrey, Evelyn,Walker,Kai)

Sorry for any wrong grammar and spelling, I don't really preread my chapters.

                                                  -sasha💜