Chapter 12|Happy

3rd person pov

It had been a week scince the fight,it was all resolved,business was still busy, luther(father) had been trying his best to find where the Russian mafia is located and at the same time spend time with his children,reason being why hunter isn't taking much part in the looking of the location is because his father and all the other recruits had told him to take a months break.

He was hesitant to accept the offer but at the same time he knew he needed it,because they had just finished a war with the African mafia,in the end the american mafia won but chose to become aliences so now they ended the battle with peace,it's not regular you'd get an offer like that from the American mafia,so the African mafia instantly accepted,....scince then the past 2 weeks liam and his father took care of the mafia.

(No hate to Africans,there great people,it was the first place that popped into my head. BLM♥)

Time skip: week 3

Its now 3 weeks Ophelia had been living with her father and brothers,it had been 3 weeks scince her mother's death. Ophelia forgets about it time to time,but when she remembers she has a heavy mental break down.

Ophelia is now on the way to school with chase and the twins ,they were racing again and ophileas' heart was in her mouth the whole ride.

Ophelia pov

"Oh my Fucking Gosh,Slow the Fuck Down Chase!!!!" I screamed at chase from the back seat. He ignored me and pressed the peddle faster goin in full spead. "WE'RE GONNA DIE,CHASE YOUR GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND MURDER,STOP THE FUCK SHIT CAR!!" I screamed,he finally decided to slow down resulting in the twins winning the race to school.

They got out the car and I followed after,my head was spinning,making me not sure where to stand,I started to stumble all around the car. "Woah there girly" xavion said in a cowboy accent as he steadied me. "We we on where's our 50 bucks?" Xander smirked.

"I'm not giving you any money,this little pig was screaming in all the way here so if I wanted her to shut up I had to alow down" chase said. "We still won" Xander said sticking his hand out while xavion pet my head like a dog,I swathe his hand away and he just put it back."stubborn bitch" I said under my breath.

"I'm not giving any money" chase said again.

Then a girl walks over to us and started to cling on xavion pushing me away from my brothers arms. "Money?" She asked smiling like an idiot. "Yeah now get of me karen" xavion pushed her off.

We just got to school and this ass is already clinging to my brothers?

"How much" karen asked dragging her voice. "There was a race the twins won,chase own then 50$..now leave " I said really quickly. "Isn't 50 dollars like 50 cents to you?,your super rich I mean look at your house" ,"Yeah even if your father sold his car,his house,and his valuables,he still won't have as half as much as the money our brother spends to buy our wrist watches." I boasted, ok I know this is wrong the money is not mine to boast about but blaze did say 'what's ours is yours'.

"Whatever,oh and xavyy want to continue what we finished friday" karen asked xavion.
"Were going to be late for class and ewww,no you went even that good" xavion made a disgusted face as he grabbed my shoulder and lead me in front of him down the stairs of the parking lot to the school. Chase and xander followed close behind, "what did you mean,'you weren't that good" I asked xavion.

"She's a one night stand,I thought she'd probly would be good,scince I heard reviews about her being so good,soo I decided to invite her over and fuck her,she was most defiantly not good....oh shit I just talked about me having sex with a girl,to my baby sister,I'm sorry,wish I could bleach your mind" said xavion as we walked to my class door. "It's okay" I chuckled,but really I was cringing to death inside.