Chapter 18|Bonding

Ophelia pov

I was sound asleep,but woke up to a loud blaring alarm. The lights in my room were red,and the alarm was like a warning alarm,then I remembered,elijah telling me if I ever heard it run downstairs,no matter what I'm doing.

I jumped out of bed and a sprinted downstairs,with my blanket in my hands,I ran to the halls where I saw my cousins and brothers,all jumping,dashing and crushing each other,most of them with pillows and some with random stuff animals in their hand but what confused me most of all was a pink suffed unicorn with a rainbow horn in chases arms...wtf a big,mean,cold,muscular guy cuddles with a unicorn?!!!. Somebody kill me I've seen everything,in the world.

I continued running and saw the stairs I knew there was a high chance I'd get crushed buy all the feet running where I was headed,but I took the chance. I ran quickly but carefully at the same time,then my good old blanket decided to slip down to my feet causing me to fall down the stairs,I was tumbling down the long steps then I started to trip my cousins and brothers and some came down with me.

Im going to get bruses after this,our skin slapped and tumbled with the artificial wooden tiles on the floor. We finally were comming to a stop. My cousins and brother's were on the floor on top each other and I was at the very top. I would say thanks to them but the alarm was so loud,they wouldn't be able to hear me,the rest of my family came down and suddenly the alarm went off like it never happened.

I looked down to see who I fell on,I saw elijah,xavion,Alex,Jack,Max and Kyle. "Thanks for breaking my fall" I thanked them,"thanks for breaking my fall,but no thanks to you lia for falling on me" elijah said."Let's do it again" xavion jumped happily."no,no,xavy,I don't want to see my twin falling down the stairs,I feel more pain than you will" xander pulled xavion away from the stairs.

"Now I know how,sausage feels,you guys squished me" Alex pouted,"guys is there any poop spilling out my butt?" Jack said,we stared at him oddly,"yeah I got squeezed that hard,well at least I don't have hemroides","how yall so heavy,what you been eating? Rocks?...I can't ducking breath properly,yall really said,I'm gonna take your breath away" max said gasping for air.

"Mean while,you can't catch your breath,you compliant if poop is comming out your butt,you knowing how a sausage feels,you wanting to go down the stairs again as if it was a theme ride,you getting squished but had a soft fall,and you celebrating that you never slapped the ground with your face,YOU ALL DUCKING FELL ON ME!...and nd I'm pretty sure I broke my face,legs,chest,arms-"kyle complained but chase cut him off,"why couldn't you back your mouth,your fucking annoying"

"Now my question is,why do you sleep with a pink unicorn with a rainbow horn".I questioned chase, he looked at me confused but when he looked at his hands he turned red and pushed the unicorn under his shirt."I ugh..um..I can...this" he stuttered.

"Oh so you herd our alarm" someone came out the doors. We turned around and saw our elder brothers,elder cousins,parents and grandparents."how could we not" elijah replied. "Well today we,woke you all up at the same time because we're having a..." Edmund started,","family bonding day" hunter finished.

"That's why the duck you woke us up" matteo asked hugging his pillow. "I was dreaming I was about to kiss Arianna Grande" kyle complained. "A family day is important,no complaining" grandma told him.

"I hope you do relise we all almost killed each other on our way here right?" Xander asked."we do,just go back upstairs and get ready for the day" uncle casein told us. "So you don't care we almost died?" Marcus asked,shocked. "We do,but we also know you wouldn't kill eachother" dad replied.

"Now go upstairs and get ready for the day,you look like a zombie and an alien had babies" grandpa shooed us.

We walked back up the stairs and went to our room. I slowly made my way to my bathroom,and did my moring routine. After changing I did my hair in a slack side braid. Then I walked downstairs  ut none was here so I asked the closest person,a maid. "Hi" I greeted back,"hello miss" she smiled. "Do you know where the rest of my family is" I asked,"yes their in the movie room,your father told me to tell you because you were taking to long","wha- I only took about 20 mins" "you must be mistaken miss,you took an hour and 15 minutes".