Chapter 11| Dramatic & Fights

Ophelia pov

After school my brothers and I walked to their car. Xavion opeaned my door and I got in then he closed it.

We were talking an having fun but then I remembered the argument I had at lunch with Cheryl."Hey guys" I called out,"What's up" the twins replied in unison, stupid twin thing,I still find it creepy. "Don't tell our older brothers about my argument with Cheryl please,and that goes for dad to". "Why not" said xander "because xander she dosnt want to get into trouble , by our dear big brother on her first day of school" xavion said in a baby voice.

"What? Pshh no, I...I. ..I just don't want them to know" I said. "Yeah your voice says it all bambina" Xander said sarcastically. "Hear what you do somthing for us we won't tell and we know for a fact chase is not going to say anything,so let's make a deal"xander continues  "Yeah I know what I want" xavion adds. "Fine what must o so for you not to tell". "I want a back massage" xavion said getting out the car as we have just arrived home. "And for me you have to persuade dad and hunter to get me the new game " Xander smirks."I will give xavion his back massage but I cant get you the game hunter won't listen to me" "do it or else we won't hesitate to shout it as soon as I twist this door nub xander said teasingly. "Dine I'll try just..just don't tell them"  we agreed on the deal and walked into the house as if we were never dealing outside.

An hour later chase came home in a grumpy mood,xavion got his massage,and I still need to convince hunter to get the new game for xander. He may be my brother but he's a real pain in the ass.

I walked up to hunters room where he'll be and knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard hunters groggy voice. I enterd and his room was dark, he had black sheets,black curtains and the wall was painted white but every thing else was dark.

"I was wondering" I started off, "can you get that new game for xander", "did he tell you to ask me" "n-no I just wanted to do somthing nice" "Fine I'll get it for him just leave my room,I had a terrible day at work,with all the new recruits"

"Recruits" I questioned confused, hunter looked alarmed when he relised what he said but I can tell he tried to play it off,"there new workers,you know for our business", "Oh the companies you own all around the world," I decided to go along with his obvious lie.  "Well I'll leave you know", "Yeah you do that I'll see you down at dinner"

I left his room and made my way to xanders to tell him the good news. I came up to his door and not even caring I barged right in much to my stupidity I saw something i didn't want to see.ever.

I saw xander in boxers alone, no shirt,no pants,no socks,no shoes just boxers making out with his pillow. I screamed and that startled him causing him to scream back at me,we didn't stop screaming,xavion runned into the room and he looked where I was looking at and  started screaming to. Then what we didn't expect; we saw a maid comming out of xanders bathroom with trash bags in hand and she looked at us and started to scream to.

None of us stopped screaming somehow not even running out of breath, xander layed in his bed hugging his pillow looking at the three of us while screaming,xavion and I stood side by side looking at the poor maid and xander and at eachother screaming, the poor maid stood there confused and glimpsing at all of us while also screaming.

"SHUT UP" someone shouted we immediately stop at turned to see the rest of our family stood there wide eyes and hunter looking at us face in a raging red colour. "What the fuck are you four screaming at". I looked at him, me being a dramatic bitch had tears in my eyes from the tramatizing view. Blaze saw me and immidiatly hugged me, xavion also turned with tears spilling from his eyes,we're really dramatic much. Elijah ran and comforted him. The maid stood there with a confused expression,"what were we screaming at" the maid asked with a Norway accent.