Chapter 2|Happy birthday

Ophelia pov
I woke up to someone singing and playing with my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by my mother singing Happy Birthday to me. I instantly smiled as she finished the song.

"Good morning my princess" she told me
"Good morning mom" I replied,I then suddenly relised something I jumped out of bed and started bouncing on my tippy toes.
"It's my birthday",I squealed, my mom laughed and told me to come sit down I sat down and she told me I have to go to school. I turned to her
"But it's my birthday" I pouted.
She gave me a look and I hesitantly said okay.
I did my morning routine and went downstairs to be greeted by the smell off my favorite breakfast  waffles and orange juice.

"Hurry up you don't want to be late to school"my mom said in a cherry voice.
How can you be so happy at 8 in the morning woman? I asked myself in my head.
I had my breakfast and when I was about to leave my mom stopped me and said she had a gift for me and somthing she's been meaning to tell me and reveal it. I was mentally praying she broke up with her boyfriend Anwir.i hated that man scince I turned 12 he's not the guy I knew all my life,now he hits me but he makes sure it dosnt leave a mark so my mother dosen't see,it's the same for his son Duncan.i dispise them both but I try not to show it.

                                            |At School|

I finally arrived at school and was feeling weird by all the stares I'm getting,I mean I got used to it years ago,I'm popular I get it but geez why can't you look away?!.

I quickly walked away and went to my locker I started getting my books when out of no where I was engulfed in a huge hug by four pairs of arms.When they pulled away I smiled when I saw who hugged me,it was Niall,Louis,Daphne and Sophia my best friends scince we were two.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA" they screamed in unison they looked at eachother and laughed...okay clearly you didn't plan that...I'm so stale in the mornings.
That loud scream cause more stares on us but I didn't seem to mind when I was around these four.
I smiled and screamed back "THANKS GUYS".

Niall is the cute,funny and 'I can steel your girl type' of guy in our group.

Louis is the eaisly hothead best friend in the group and let's not forget he's super gay,and we're all supportive of him..and I can't lie I did have a crush on him when we were five...and I was that dumb I tried to kiss him but it didn't happen..gosh I hope he forgot that.

Daphne is the pretty and 'I'm to good for you' girl in the group

Sophia is the emo and 'don't mess with me' one in the group.

We go to class and sit next to eachother like always.
When this bitch Emily decided to show her face at our desk.
She started flerting with Niall,he just gave her one look an rolled his eyes,everyone else just looked at her with disgust.

"What's wrong babe" Emily asks niall
"You" niall simply replied not even looking at her.
she brushed off what he said and continues to flerts with him.
"You look good today,that shirt really shows how big your mucles are" she purrs and accidentlly slips on his lap and starts playing with his hair. He pushes her off and she like the bitch she is sat down back on his lap. By this time we were all anoyed,I looked over at Sophia and her jaw was clenched and her hands wear in fists obviously she would be way more angry than us she's had a crush on him scince forever and I think it's safe to use the words....loves him.

I turned back to Emily amd niall and there she is caressing his face with her hand while whispering somthing in his ear....oh no. I was actually worried for her life because Sophia is going to blast any second now....I mentally started to count.
.
5
.
4
.
3
.
2
.
1
.