Chapter 19|The Fortune Teller

Ophelia

It's been a whole two weeks now. So basically I've been living with my family for a few months now. Everything that's happened to us so far is unexpected and it's fun that way. The rest of our family left two days after of bonding day. My alarm went off dragging me out of my peaceful sleep.

I got up and did my routine. Then went downstairs for breakfast.Everything normal happened,so nothing intresting went on. I went to school with chase and went to my locker where I met up with my friends. I'm now in the auditorium as we were called in for some last minute information.

Ms.Gladys the schools principle came on the stage where everyone can see her. She had people set up her mic,then began to talk "hello students,what a wonderful morning", "good morning ms.gladys" the students replied.

"Now we very rarely gather in this room unless the whole school has to be in one room so for the new students that is out....so what we came in here for was a little information that I'd like to tell you myself,your form teachers could have told you theirselves but I'd like to tell you,if you don't mind"..it's not like we have a choice.

She waited a second and none said anything so she continued,"Our last minute information is,that on September 15th,that is today their will be a fair at our school. Students may leave after you excited the room,you can go home and change or do whatever you do before attending something, you are to be back on the compound at 12:00pm...now Mr.talkative is going to tell you the games and explain  how to play that game. Prepare your ears students"

Me. Talkative walked up on stage and took the mic from its stand,"hello students I know we are all excited for the school fair but I'll tell you some of the games and how you to play it. I know some of you might think it's us less to tell you this but I'm Mr. Talkative and instructions is my middle name,literally my name is Adam instructions talkative. So let's get started"...who the fuck name, especially him?

"1.pick a duck
In this game, a contestant selects a rubber duck out of a pool of water and turns it over. If there's a colored dot on the bottom of the duck, the participant wins a prize.

2.Water coin drop
To play, participants place the coin in the water and let it go. If the coin lands inside the glass, they win. Have enough coins on hand to last you throughout the event. Provide the same type of coin to make it fair to everyone who plays.

3.ballon pop
To play, participants will throw the darts at the balloons and attempt to pop one. If they pop a balloon, the index card will be revealed. Remove it from the wall, turn it over, and show the winner what they won.

4.gone fishing
The player who is "fishing “must have at least one card of the rank that was asked for in their hand. The player who is addressed must hand over all the cards requested. If the player has none, they say, "Go fish!" and the player who made the request draws the top card of the stock and places it in their hand.

6.Bean bag toss
The object of the game is to try to toss a bean bag into one of the 3 target holes. Play continues until one player or team reaches 21 points exactly after all 6 bean bags have been tossed in any one round. If a team/player goes over 21 points in any one round, no points are scored. 21 points exactly wins the round.

7.Spin the wheel
On each of the four turns, the contestant spins the wheel and is asked a question with two answer choices while it is in motion. They have ten seconds to answer; once the wheel stops, the value of the spin is added to the bank for a correct answer or deducted for a wrong answer.

And so much more We'll also have a fake tattoo artist,fortune tellers,haunted house,stuff like that. Well that is all I was sipped to tell you,enjoy your day students Mr.talkative out" her an off the stage...sit that man can talk ms.gladys was not joking when she said that.