Chapter 6|Shopping

Ophelia pov

I was dreaming I was about to kiss my clebrity crush (you can think of someone), but them in the dream he pulled away and his mouth started opening like a fish gasping for air and the sound of my alarm clock blaring out of his mouth, I imidiatly woke up and pushed my alarm clock off my night stand in frustration because it ruined my dream.

I crawled out of bed and wadeled to the bathroom, I splashed water on my face,to fully wake me up,soon after I brushed my teeth.

I left my room to go to the kitchen for breakfast and then I got lost in the middle of a random hallway,I hardly know my way around this house. I waited in the middle of the hallway for someone to come walking by and lead me through this house.

It had been about 15 minutes and none had even walked by,I was about to get up but a voice caught my attention.
"What are you doing in the middle of the hallway" the cold monetone voice said.
I turned to the voices direction and saw a shirtless chase looking at me in ceriousity.

"I got lost" I simply replied looking down to hide my red abashed face. "Follow me I'm going to the kitchen anyway", I followed him and took note of the hallways and doors we passed so I don't get lost again.

Chase opens the kitchen door and everyone of my brothers were there,staring at us as the door opened."she got lost" chase informed them while taking a seat.

I walked over and sat across of hunter again. Soon later the maids brought our breakfast it  was eggs and bacon, the meal was delicious,i made sure to tell the maid who served me a polite 'thank you' to please my oldest brother.

I'm about to leave the dining room when I'm stopped by hunter."don't you forget you have shopping today with the twins" he stated. I nodded and turned to leave but he snapped and said " talk lia" "Ok I won't forget" "be ready in 20 minutes"

I left and to my suprised I remember where to go. I took a bathe and then changed into a high waisted blue jeans,white chanel shirt,a Jean jacket and a designer boots..I bought with my savings.

I did my hair into a messy high pony tale and grabbed a pair of sunglasses,not forgetting to spray purfume and walked to xanders room where him and xavion should be.

I waked to his door,and then my warm fist with the cold door as I gently thumped on the wooden flat surface,that sent shivers up my arm.

Not long after the door opens to reveal a very expensive looking set of twins,they looked handsome and we'll cleaned. That made me a proud little sister.

"You ready" asked xander,he's still a tough cookie to crack but I'm getting somewhere and really quickly,he's much nicer then he was last night when I arrived.
"Yes of course, I wouldn't have knocked if I wasnt ready to go now would i" I asked with a smirk

Xavion laughed and xander sighed a little.

We waked out the house but made sure to tell our siblings were leaving. They had their very own car park that was filled with cars. The twins walked to a golden car..still not sure what type of car these are,I'm not a car person I'll have to ask them sometime".

They sat in the front while I sat in the back. The ride to the mall was about 50 minutes of erie silence xander driving,elijah on his phone texting someone,and me there sitting there in the back akwardly,with nothing to do, you see,I forgot my phone on the jet yesterday so I'll get it back soon,but my brothers being them want to most expensive phone for me.

We first bought my school supplies,then xander wanted to get my electronics so we went into the apple store,he bought two of everything he chose,two pairs of air pods,two apple watches,two ipads,two mac book pros,two iphone 15s that wasn't even released yet and more things. 

I kept complaining to them it's enough,and they just keep telling me 'nothings enough for our princess' Or 'you deserve the best of the best'.

Next xavion wanted to go shopping for  womens clothes,shoes and makeup,I thought it was absurd he wanted to,"scince when do guys like to go shopping for makeup,clothes and shoes?". I questions myself

As if xan could read my mind he told me," he was always exited to
help you buy stuff,it was his dream to have a sister and take her shopping".

I thought it was cute but when I relised we lost xav I got scared,xan seemed to notice to cause he started to look around frantically.

"Hey guys~",I heard someone sing-shout above us, both xander and I looked up and saw xav safe and sound on top of the escerlatoers. I sighed in relief and we ran up the moving steps to meet with xav he just kept running,"wow he's got to be an athlete,and he's got stamina" I said mentally.

He just ran into a gucci store and xander and I finally caught up to him, we scolded him for doing that while he laughed at how tired I was, and continued shopping.

We were about done and I was rehearsing what I bought and then it hit me-

"We forgot to buy you underwear didn't we" the twins said in unison both faces and ears red

I causiously looked up at them and quickly looked the other way then replied,"Yeah...and ugh..I need..p-er-period p-pads" I said In embarrassment. My face also going red.

Xavion chocked on nothing and started coughing and xander patted his back and cleared his throat.

"I could go get them by myself you know" I said hurrily
"No,no,no need we have to come" Xander said shaking his head.
"It's our duty" xavion agreed with xander.

I sighed knowing they won't listen to me. We walked to the nearest women's store..and I carefully opened the door my brothers quick behind me not wanting to get ridiculously lost in hundreds of underwear of all diffrent sizes.

Everytime I stopped and choose something my size my brothers would look at there feet. Not wanting to see what I'm going to wear in the future. A part of me wished I didnt tell them I needed these stuff but the other part thought it was natural so I chose to go natural.

After those suffering moments I finally finished and just need to pay and get my pads at the counter. I walked and the twins followed like ducklings following there mother. I was paying and then the casher who looked like she was in her mid 20's asked me something. "Are they your brothers" she motioned to the twins.
"Yeah they are" I replied to her question.

"You are very lucky then"
"Why's that" asked xavion voice filled with ceriousity,"I usually see girls by themself or with there friends possibly with there mother's it's a rare thing  that  brothers come into a store like this,so your lucky you have supportive brothers" she looked me in the eye the whole time she said that.

It bought a smile to my face knowing that she's right. "Is it just two sibling you have" she asked,I cleared my throat before I answered her question," No..I ugh..have seven of them in total,I have no sisters,its just me,my dad,answered my brothers" I smiled akwardly.

"You must be the princess of the house then" she chirped
"She sure is" Xander kissed my head
"Agreed our little baby princess" Xavion side hugged me.

The casher finally finished with our checks and bags then, I thanked her before we left.

________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _______________

Hope you liked this chapter.A few hours ago I posted the face claims for the characters. Quick reminder there half Italian and half American.
I already plan everything on this book and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it♡.

I'm thinking of writing another book but way better than this one though I've written books before in one of my accounts I lost,so if anyone has an idea of a book please let me know.

                                                        -sasha💜