Chapter 8| Family gathering

Ophelia pov

I was awaken today by someone crushing me. I groaned and the unanimous person got off me I looked at them and saw none other than xavion. I sighed frustrated and then I heard a "Hey there" behind me. I turned around and saw xander, I screamed and fell off the bed,I can now fully see him; he's laying sideways and his left hand supporting his head.

By this time xavion was screaming of laughter and xander was chucking. I huffed and stood up,I ran to them and tackled them both down, "never,I repeat never wake me up when I'm sleeping","you know I always imagined you waking up like sleeping beauty but your a sleeping douch bag" xav commented.

"Whatever" I got off them and made my way to the bathroom,I did my morning routine and went down stairs,and heard more talking then normal.

I opened the dining room and inside I saw alot of people more boys than girls obviously, my mouth opened in ajar. And someone in the croud started laughing.

"Good morning Ophelia " an old man said,"Ugh, good morning,sir"."Ophelia this is the rest of our family,they were excited to meet the princess of the family" Hunter smirked.

"More family?" I questioned,"Yes bambina this is my father your grandfather, his name is Gorge.","I Ophelia Luciano has a grandfather" I said in disbelief,
"And grandmother" a woman came out of the croud. And boldly kissed my cheek and hugged me p. She smelled like cookies and coffee.

"This is my mother bambina,your grandmother,her name is Molly"dad said. I nodded and then dad started to talk again.

"These are my brothers and there wives","this is caspian my younger brother and his wife Isabella"

"I've always wanted a daughter,now I can finally have one" aunt Isabella smiled," me we missed you,I loved our play times" uncle caspian said ruffling my hair. I laughed. hes definitely the fun uncle.

"This is my older brother Andrel,and this is his wife kris" dad motioned to a happy couple. "Just as Isabella I always wanted a daughter and can finally have one....oh you know what skrew it" I was confused by her statement but she came to me with no hesitation amd scrambled me in so a hug and  kissed me on my cheek,im pretty sure she broke a bone.

"Sorry about my wife,she's very excited but we're happy to finally have you home bambina" uncle Andrel said once his wife let go of me.

"Time for her cousins now" said in the croud of boys.

"Oh yes,Ophelia these are my kids" uncle caspian started,"this is Edmund he's the leader of this pack,then we have Diego he's the second youngest,next is kyle the middle child,after is matteo,and then is the baby of this side of the family max."

They did there greeting to me,and some of them just like there mother squeezed me till I couldn't breath..genetics.

"Now my family " uncle Andrel started this time " this is the alfa in this pack,Benjamin or for short Ben, next I'd klaus the drama queen,then jack,and last but not least our twin boys,Alex and Marcus".

They also greeted me but they all wispered something sweet to me but Alex he barley made any contact with great another xander. I said in my head but my the looks of it,I probly said it out loud. Because they were all looking at me with amused or suprised looks.

"Yes he is another xander" Marcus said evily at his twin.

"So child how had it been living with your mother and I'm sorry for your loss",grampa said with a smirk.,"I enjoyed my time with her and thank you for your condolences" i said back.

"Ah so Lynsday did teach you some manners,good to know she didn't raise a good for nothing child, sje sill could have tried harder" grampa said mischievously,everyone looked at him scared and confused,I on the other hand was ferious.