Chapter 17|Mystery Boy

Ophelia pov

The week was sadly over and my friends and I said our goodbyes....again,but I promised I'd visit them again soon. Right now my brothers and I were on the jet back home,xavion was sleeping on xanders lap while xander stroked his head. I smiled looking at them...wish I had a twin..

Tommorow is the day I go back to school,and I'm excited to see my friends but don't I didn't want to leave my friends since dipers behind. "Well soon be landing" said the guy flying the jet. "I started to gather my things while xander woke xavion softly.

The jet felt like it was crashing while it landed so I had a fern grip to my seat. Three minute's later we were off the jet and on the ground. Before we can walk around or anything,our guards pushed us into the limo we were going home in. I let out a frustrated sigh,"hey what's wrong" xavion asked."It's nothing' I replied looking out the window but he didn't buy it so I gave him a small smile and he returned it then patted my head.

The ride home was boring and quite,two hours later we pull up in front of our house. "Home sweet home" Xander smiled. We walked into the house. And everyone and I mean everyone,even our family from Mexico and Italy were here.

"Welcome home childern" grampa said. "How was your stay in the hotel do I need to burn it down?" Hunter asked. We three smiled and nodded our head no,then ran into our family's arm. "Heyy you still up for me teaching you gitaur?" Alex asked. "Yeah,of course" I said.

"What smells so good?" I asked sniffing the delicious aroma.the twins sniffed the air then looked at me,"abuelas' cookies". They ran into the kitchen and me well being me ran after them,I walked into the kitchen and saw gramma with a tray of cookies in her hand and xavion and xander drooling.

"Cookies mija" gramma asked me. I nodded and grabbed four off her tray and walked back to the rest of the family."These are soo good" I hummed. "Her secret ingredient is the ecciemts of love" grampa kissed my head.

After eating out all of gramma cookies and greeting eachother. It was now night and Alex wanted to teach me how to play the guitar. I walked to the musicroom and saw Alex sitting inside tuning a classic guitar.

A/N: I don't know how to play the gitaur and I'm to lazy to Google it.

"Hey" I said walking in."Hey,lia" Alex smiled to me."look again I'm sorry for being mean when I first met you","and again it's ok".

Alex thought me how to play the simple happy birthday song. I have to admit it was amazing to play it but also exausting to keep doing stuff over. Eventually we finished and I went and had dinner with my family then went to bed.

The next day I woke up pretty early,I crawled out of bed and did my morning routine,I then out on some white convers,and a cute shirt then some ripped jeans. Not forgetting my adorable accessories.

I walked downstairs and got my breackfast some minted later my family came downstairs,"How'd you get up so early sorella" grandma asked kissing my head. "I got a good sleep,I guess". My brothers got ready for school and we left.

Everything that happens every morning happend,chase,xander and xavion went their separate ways leveling me alone in the halls. I walked to my locker and opeaned it and something fell out.....a note?

I picked it up and opeaned it and indeed it was a note. It was written inside:

Hello, I don't know exactly who you are.
Just your really cute,and I want to say your the thing that brightens my lame days even though you don't talk to me,your smiling face does it all. If you want to meet me,I'll be under the bleachers after school. I'll be waiting ;).

From: X

I smiled a little and was confused,this guys is a creep,but a sweet creep?. I was going to write back and leave it in my locker but I saw my friends comming so I stuffed the note in my bag. "Lia your back" olivia yelled scrambling me into a hug followed by the rest.

"How was it back home?" Eve asked,"it's was grate and this girl called emily who wad my sworn enemy thought xavion was my boyfriend,and tried to hit on him. Then my brothers and it's told her stuff so she got really scared, and one of our body guards took her out the store,it's haven't seen her scince. She must be really scared" I put my bag around my shoulders.

"She sounds just like cheryl " walker said as we walked to our first class together. "She is" I said. We continued our talk and enterd the class,and sat next to eachother like always.

Time skip

It's now lunch and we're sat in the center of the cafeteria like always,and this guys keeps taking glaces at me,I tried to make eye contact with him but he looks away. "Hey any of you know who that guy is" I asked tilting my head in the glancing boys direction."that's Mr. Hot guy as everyone calls him,I don't see it though" Audrey told me,"but what's his name" I asked,"not much people know he's just known as what Audrey calls him" kai amswerd

"Oh" I said,I could tell their stares on me was asking why I wanted to know,"he keeps glancing at me,now stop stareing it's making me uncomfy" I said shifting about.

They stopped their stares and someone placed a bottle of coke in front of me,I already knew who it was,still I looked up and saw xander, chase and xavion."your sorella" xander said and xavion bowed,and chase kissed my head. "Thank you" I smiled.

The rest of the day went by with a blink of an eye,and my brothers had basket ball practice in the gym for another hour which makes a good time to meet the mystery boy.

I quietly walked away from the gym trying not to get my brothers to see me. Once I was successful I walked to the bleachers,I was now on the field and under the bleachers I saw a shadow,I smiled and sped up my walking. I was now under the bleachers and I saw none,"hello?" I called out.

"Hey" the person came out. It was the glancing boy.

"Oh, glancing boy is the mystery boy","I have a name you know","what is it then"," Erik Crayman, I'm 16","ok"."what's your name miss","you wrote a note to me but don't even know my name that's weird,well my name is-","no" a voice cut me off I turned and saw my brothers standing there and chase is the voice who said it.

"Well ugh can I get your number?" Erik asked,"my number is-no" i was cut of by xavion this time."how about your sign" "my sign is- no" xander cut me off. " how about-" Erik started but my brothers cut him off.

"Her name is no" chase said,"her number is no" xavion said,"her sign is no" xander said. "You need to let it go" the twins said at the same time,"you need to let it go" chase now said,"you need to let it go" all three of my brothers said at the same time.

Before Erik could say anything my brothers pulled me away," why'd you do that,he's actually cute","how about" chase started,"ah to the nah" xander continued,"to the no,no,no" xavion finished."at this time I'm beginning to think your triplets","maybe" chase said,"maybe" xander continued,"not" xavion finished

We left the school and my brothers took me home,but they promised they won't tell about the Erik situation if I buy them each Starbucks,and I mean they lost,we're mega millionaires.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,
                    Sorry for the long wait. My excuse is school,school,school and did I say school?

This is not prereaded!

                                                    -sasha💜