Chapter 23| Secret

Ophelia pov

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the glass barrier of my window loosing some energy and light intensively as it did so. I groaned and put a pillow over my face to completely block out the light.

Now you might be wondering how on earth do I help myself in the morning,well..after me getting parillized my dad hired a young woman between the ages 20-25 to help me around when I needed to take a bath and get out of bed,as long as she does a job well done dad pays her extra.

I got to know the woman her name was Kenny and she was really nice to me,yes she had to see my body to help me shower but she doesn't let that bother her,anyway she was hired to do so and she did study it in school. Her daily wage was $300 but when dad is feeling generous or when she does a little extra work and help me in things I can do he pays her $350.

I pressed the button to the side of my bed to call Kenny letting her know I'm awake,within no less than 2 minutes and she's already coming through my room door. "Good morning ma'am","how many time to I have to tell you call me lia,I feel old when you call me ma'am,I'm 16 you know".

"My apologies lia" did I mention that she was Japanese?."that's alright,now help me into my portable vehicle",she chuckled at what I called my wheelchair then helped me into it.

She wheeled me refusing to let me do it myself and opened my bathroom door.  I was now in front of my sink and mirror looking at myself. I traced my fingers over my cheek where a scar is still healing even though it was a week ago,i brushed my teeth and Kenny helped me undress and take a bath.

I did my morning routine,well...more like Kenny did my morning routine for me and helped me downstairs to the dining room where my brothers and father are sopposed to be.

The doors flew open and like everyday I'm the last to join the table,in my spot where the chair is sopposed to be it was removed since I'm stuck on a wheelchair.  Elijah walked over and ruffled my hair,ryder came and gave me a kiss on the head,blaze came and kissed my cheek,xander took a sniff of my hair then kissed my cheek,xaviin came and bear hugged me,I couldn't help but hug back his hugs are so special,warm,loving and innocent,his future girlfriend better not break his heart cpbecsuse I'll kill her even if I'm in a wheel chair.

Or maybe I could ask daddy to hire someone to capture her and tie her to a chair and I'll torture her in the worst ways possible then kill her.

Everything my brothers did was the usual they did very time I came down. Then hunter came and gave me a pat on the head and a kiss and my knuckles. I smiled at him and dad took my hand from the other side of the table and plastered a soft kiss on the back with a smile.

The maids came rushing in as soon as the clock striked 9:00am. Our breakfast was placed on the table and I immidatly gobbled it down. I rolled myself into up the living room after breakfast and turned it on the TV followed by me turning  it to a random channel where sesame street was playing, smiling I leaned back in my chair and watched the screen excitedly.

My phones ringtone went off startling me I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the contact it was my friends at school facetiming me,grinning I answered it.

"Hey lia!!" They screamed through the phone causing me to pull it away. "Hey guys" I said back. "How are you" Evelyn asked,"bored reason being I'm stuck sitting" ,"yeah that's why we also called,we wanted to know if we could come over to see you since we can't meet up at school" walker asked. "I have to-ask your dad?,yeah we know" kai cut me off,"how'd you know" I asked frowning.

"Because adorable little lia needs her daddy's permission to let her friends come over",everyone went silent with Evelyns' choice of words. Evelyn was the only one laughing and I felt bad about myself more than I was because of my disability.