Chapter 7| Chase

3rd person pov

It was 8 am,and all the Lucindo's were gathered in the living room,  having breakfast while watching TV, they were all happy in that moment in the freezing morning,even the cold Lucindo's like Hunder,Xander and Chase.

Chase you see,he has a reason he dosnt want to learn to love and get close especially to Ophelia and his brothers. He blocks them out and doesnt show much emotion except;coldness and anger.

He loves his brothers to death but when Ophelia came he got even colder not wanting her to creap her way into his heart agin,but little does chase know he always loved her.

When Ophelia was born he was young but still close with her,he loved her so much,a bit to much it broke him the day he heard she was gone,when she left with her mother, his heart had instantly shattered, and when he was told there looking for her his heart plastered itself back together in hopes of finding; his everything,his world,their Mafia Princess.

As the time past,seconds became minutes,minutes became hours,hours became days,days became months and months became years..his poor,small and fragile heart broke little by little hoping for recovery before it was to late but none saved him so now he's the cold dark person everyone knows.

Just because his sister who had no mind of her own was taken away by his mother but he understood why she took her away; to protect the mafia princess from danger,because the moment she was created other mafias would use her for leverage.

Chase wanted nothing more than to so badly hold his sister in his arms while he cried out the pain he had for all his life.

All the siblings and father felt this way but all had diffrent ways of coping with it,the twins were to young to remember anything about there sister,but from the stripes they were told,they instantly loved her.

Ophelia pov

Everyone was leaving for work and the twins we going to piano practice so it was just chase and I.

I don't think chase wanted to spend time with me because he went into the gym again.

I explored the house but not the fourth floor. There was nothing intresting only rich antiques.

It took a while but but I just decided to mess with chase a bit and I was hungry so why not talk to chase,I made my way to the gym and opened the metal door.

"Hey chase!" I said loudly,it took him a little but he soon saw me."What's wromg" he asked..
"I'm hungry" I replied
"Ask a maid to make you somthing" he said and continues to punch the punching bag.
"I want fast food"
"Order somthing then" he said a little anoyed
"I was also wondering if we could go out and get somthing to eat"
"No"
"Come on please it's a sister and brother bonding time"
"I don't want to bond",I'm not giving us so eaisly ao I walked over to a weight and attempted go lift it.
"What are you doin'"
"Lifting weights so I could be like you"

"But your a girl","so?" "Won't you hurt yourself" chase said worried seeing how I was struggling
"Maybe but you don't want to go get food with me so I'll come build muscles with you"

"Fine well go gdt food just stop your making me...hate you more"
"You hate me" I questioned sadly
"Yes and be ready in 10 mins" he said and left the room

Well I guess you can't make everyone like you. The walk to my roo, my lip quivered but I never let myself cry over somthing so pathetic.

Ten minutes passed and I was in the car with chase,him in the front me in the back. I did ask to sit in front but he said no.

He came into a McDonald's drive through and ordered our food snd drinks. We came out of the car and sat on a bench and ate somewhere near a mall.

"Why do you hate me" I blurted out because it  was still bothering me
He looked at me then looked away,"i don't hate you" he sighed.
"Then why- I don't hate you,it's just..just complicated " he cut me off
"Your my only sister,it's can't hate you even if I wanted to"

"Do you hate me" he question me,"if I hated you I wouldn't want to spend time with you" I answered,chase let out a light laugh. It felt good hearing him laugh,I was happy.

"So what do you like to do" i asked, he took a while and then replied "I don't like much things but I like working out,and football,I play on the school team,speaking of school how do you feel,school stsrts in a few days"

"I'm super duper nervous,I'm starting a new school,I'm know none but you guys,I'm have no friends,and in not going to be popular again,i'll be the schools new laughing stock" I complained
"You don't have to worry,your big brothers will be there,and were the Lucindo's have a record for popularity,I guess you got it to seeing you were popular in your old school" he chucked,it hade no idea why he laughed but I don't mind.

We were putting our litter inside the bins when a voice calls "yo chase long time no see" I turned and looked for the voice,it was Duncan.

I stared at him in horror while he stared at my brother then his eyes moved to me and we locked eyes,"Hey I didn't know your girlfriend was my little sister" he slowly walked towards us."she's not" chase replied and then threw me over his shoulder like a potato sack,and ran to the car.

He put me in the back and got into the front. He drove away and when we were a good distance he asked,"you know him" "Mom's boyfriends son" he remained quiet,"how do you know him" I confronted "It's a ugh..long story" he hesitated,"ok" I said eyeing him down.

The ride home was quiet and Chase was very tense and his jaw was clenched. I took a shower and told chase I'm going to sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow the world died.

Chase pov

"That basted had found her before us", I shouted to my family."So Anwir and Duncan owners of the Russian mafia found our princess before us,HE'S GOING TO DIE HE DEAR OUT A FINGER ON HER HEAD" dad shouted
"I knew somthing was wrong when he didn't attack or treatend us" grampa spoke off the phone.
"Well come soon don't worry" one of my uncles spoke.

Thst night I couldn't sleep knowing Duncan had grew up with my sister and I didn't,that he witnessed things we couldn't.

____________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter. I apologise for any wrong grammer or spelling.

This chapter was rushed,so there will be mistakes.

Thank you for the reads and votes and for those who messaged me privately thank you♡.

                                                   -sasha💜