Chapter 22|A Day Of My New Parilized Life

Ophelia pov

It's been a week since I came home from the hospital. My brothers don't want to leave me alone and I want to be by myself,I never get space in this house since the crash.

There's always someone with me if not our brothers the guards. It's sweet their looking out for me but I'm an independent young woman.

I just came out the elevator and my dad right on my tale. He asked to push me but I obviously said no. I'm trying to roll to the kitchen where I can get something to eat,but this house is so big that by the time I make it there I'd have more muscles than the strongest man in the world.

I rolled past the living room where ryder,eliajah and hunter were talking then all eyes were on me and their talking stopped,"help her dad" eliajah said. "I..don't..need..help"

My dad couldn't take it no more to see my arms hurting so he just started to push me their,we made it to the kitchen and I rolled the rest of the way to the fridge, I reached up and pulled out a small bucket of rocky road ice-cream.

I opened it and my dad gave me a spoon,quickly I shove the spoon into my mouth and moaned in delight to its delicious flavor. Xavion came into the room and saw what I was eating then grabbed a spoon of his own and took a random chair and came in front of me,he sat in the char then tilted the bucket of ice-cream down to face him and took a spoon full and put it into his mouth.

"This is delic-iuos"  he slurred, I smiled and shake my head,dad left because him and hunter had important business to attend to. So xavion was the one who stayed with me.

"They should tell you,you know" I herd Xavion whisper under his breath,I wasn't sopposed to hear that so I brushed it off,but that reminded me then other day I saw the butterfly I heard yelling downstairs.

They were arguing about stuff like,'you should tell her','she's not going to know','it's to protect her'. Whoever this her is she has a lot of people who care for her. Wait what if it was me?...but I only know them can tell me what's going on,so I'll give them some time.

Both of us finished the ice-cream and went into the living room,with xavion pushing me of course. On the TV was the lion king playing on it,my brothers all gathered everywhere in the room, ryder was sitting on one of the cousins with his hand on the back top,elijah was sitting in the floor on top of a cushion with his legs crossed, blaze was laying on a long couch,xander sat in a bean bag chair that was dark blue with little patterns, chase was leaning against the bean bag chair sitting on the floor.

Xavion pushed me in and all eyes came to us,"come sit,come sit" ryder  opened up his arms and made grabby fingers to me, I smiled and xavion helped me to ryder,he sat me in his lap and my legs go across the couch,and my head leaning on ryders' shoulder.

Xavion said he had to go get his blankey and he'd be right back,the movie continued on and when scar was about to betray his brother mufassa ruder covered  my eyes.  No later than 20 seconds xav came back down with a folded blanket in his arms,he sat next to his twin as he made space and opened his blankey.

It was an adorable paw patrol blanket with all the characters,
Ryder
Marshall
Rubble
Chase
Rocky
Zuma
Skye

My personal favourite was Marshall hes so adorable and clumsy.

None said anything and we continued the movie.

After that movie we were hungry so we decided to go get food and let our maids take a not so regular rest. "What are we getting" xander asked, there were a bunch of "I don't know" and "anything","let lia choose" chase said,"just because I can't walk anymore doesn't mean you need to have pity on me,I'm still the same".

"Yeah,but even if you could walk you'd still be choosing" elijah said poking my cheek."Can we get McDonald's and then stop at Starbucks". "Of course".

They helped me to the car and places my wheel chair in the back then put me inside ,I'm thanked them and before you can even count to three we were already in front of the McDonald's drive through.

These were our orders:

Blaze:Chicken McNuggets

Ryder:Large Fries

Eliajah:Big Mac and Quarter Pounder burgers.

Chase: Triple Cheeseburgers

Xander: Quarter Pounder with Cheese

Xavion:Quarter Pounder with Cheese

Me:Medium fries and all other sides.

We paid the person inside and drove off our next stop was Starbucks, it took about ten minutes to get there,our driver stopped at the drive through and we ordered.

Blaze:Vanilla Latte

Ryder:Cinnamon Dolce Crème

Elijah: Iced White Chocolate Mocha

Chase :Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino® Blended Coffee

Xander: Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappuccino® Blended Coffee

Xavion:Caramel Frappuccino

Me:Java Chip Frappuccino®

We also got starbucks cake pops,we git seven if them,one fir each person.

We went home and ate our fast food,I swapped my drink with xavion and exchanged some fries for some of blazes chicken nuggets. We put on another movie,this time it was mean girls. The show finished and hunter and dad came home.

We talked about the most random topics and then it was time for bed,i was helped up to my own bed obviously,i was also unnecessarily tucked into bed. I layer in bed and thought about everything that has happened to me over the years vs the now.

In a way I prefer to go back in time time to see my mother again and to be able to bend my legs,but I also don't want to go back in time because I just found my family back and their loving and caring. Not to mention really hard working.

I love them and I know they love me to I just wish I could walk again.

____________________________________________________________________

Update!!

Hey guys,
                    Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it. I know it enjoyed writing it :).

THIS IS NOT PREREADED. sorry for any grammar and spelling errors. Thank you for the massive amount of reads I'm so happy thanks youu.

If you liked this chapter dont forget to, vote, comment and follow me. They always inspire me to write more. Thanks for the adorable private messages.

Please do enjoy your day/night.

Ily!!!

                                                         -sasha💜